Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Joosh

Best $8 Ever spent. Riding Vid!

Browsing through a local bike shop, My friend and I found a little gem. An Italian-made fixed-gear foam-tired 10" mag-wheeled bit of awesome. The shop didn't want it because they wont sell a fixie to a toddler, so I got it for next to nothing! Stage 1: Stage 2: Stage 3: Needless to...
  2. Joosh

Bluz Cruz Denver!

Just want to get the word out to everyone in denver! I had a tough time finding it myself, so I want to make it easier for everyone! So Bluz Cruz is a ride every third sunday of the month. we meet on the platte river trail by the REI and the railroad tracks. starts at 10 with a meet & greet...
  3. Joosh

Schwinn Heavy Duti Klunker. Photos and Video Up!

Well, I'm bored. So I'm going to start the build thread for my klunker! I just bought a heavy duti frame from ind-chuckz, seen here: I already have a crank: And because of the 1 1/8" steerer tube size, I hope to buy a disc brake compatible fork and front wheel. I have a avid hydraulic disc...
  4. Joosh

$20 AMF townie PICTURES!

Well, just picked up an AMF from CL. Lady was trying to move, getting rid of it quick. She said other than a tear in the seat, It was ready to ride. Not really..... The rear wheel was missing 4 spokes, the front had no tension. Its gonna be a flip, because it is way too small for me. I'll post...
  5. Joosh

Schwinn Varsity fixed gear.

With a crazy stroke of luck, I was able to find a '70s Schwinn varsity for $20 at a yard sale. I kind of wish I took a before picture, but here it is as of now: I have a Shimano dura-ace, yes, Dura-ace, front wheel, chopped up road bars, a recovered flannel seat, and an old school dia compe...
  6. Joosh

Vintage bike swap Denver!

I'm not running this event, but I'm going for sure! Just want to share. Info here! >> http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/4096757643.html <<
  7. Joosh

Moto-Muscle. Done!

Well, the build off is starting soon, and I cant wait any longer to post the idea! I have had this Target Moto-Bike for about 6 months, I was primarily using it as my "party bike". I put an ihome in it, some light up valve caps, and some bmx bars. Now, i feel the need to change it up a bit. This...
  8. Joosh

My Elgin Motor-Bike.

Well, Its not really a build, But its sure not complete either. So to the gallery it goes! It is a (i believe) 1928 Elgin Motor-bike. It is a crazy conglomeration of decades and bikes. I have some old 27" ten speed wheels, a shimano coaster brake, a sting ray chainring, a selle italia saddle...
  9. Joosh

Hi, I'm Joosh.

I'm Josh merrihew. I love bikes. I live in Denver. I have been into mountian and road bikes for years, and I just now got bit vintage bug. I had a concord freestyle bmx bike, but sold it for an even older bike, an Elgin Moto-Bike. Here's the eye candy! Its good to be here!
Back