Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. PhxBuckeye

'35 Schwinn Excelsior double diamond

prewar Schwinn double diamond customed to look a bit like Cook Bros. Austin cruiser.
  2. PhxBuckeye

Here are a few picks of my '35 Schwinn that's currently at True Torch in SoCal. The chain stays were busted up when I bought it over the internet. I had it shipped from Norther California to SoCal to get the work done. I talked to Matt at True Torch about it yesterday and he sent me these...
  3. PhxBuckeye

I'm trying to get one more Ukai 7c. Right now the set I have I'm planning to use the blue 7cs on another '35 Schwinn DD that doesn't have any OG paint. It's out with True Torch getting some light rehab and some upgrades. That bike will be a copy of this photo I'm posting though I'll keep it...
  4. PhxBuckeye

When I'm indecisive I'm easily swayed so thanks for the thoughts.
  5. PhxBuckeye

I recently acquired this 1935 Schwinn DD Excelsior frame. I had to give up a lot in trade and cash to get it too. But it's as nice as I've ever seen so I figured it was worth the cost. Not 100% sure of what the build will include, but it will be a Cal cruiser/strandie-style build. I'm...
  6. PhxBuckeye

BMX-spaced Campy Super Record hubs & American-Made Redline cranks --> MX coaster brake hubs

Here's what I have followed by what I want. The Shimano MX hubs don't have to be black, but it would be nice. Thanks
  7. PhxBuckeye

Withdrawn NOS 26" COVID Cruiser & more

Digging up my own old thread. After trading the COVID Cruiser for the American-made OM Flyer, I was able trade for/procure this '35 Schwinn double diamond Excelsior. Build is in progress. My original plan when I got it was to klunk it and beat on it, but since it has such nice paint, I've...
  8. PhxBuckeye

Schwinn-stamped Ashtabula stem

Nice shape and appears to be stamped '76. I've had this in a parts bin wrapped up for a cople of years. It's just as when I got it. I've done nothing to refinish and I've never mounted it. I just don't have a plan for the stem. $275 shipped.
  9. PhxBuckeye

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

I expect to be done this week with this '94 American-Made OM-Flyer.
  10. PhxBuckeye

Sorry guys. I forgot I posted this here. I traded it for a made in the USA OM-Flyer.
  11. PhxBuckeye

I have a never built or mocked up S&M COVID Cruiser I'd be willing to trade, sell or do a combination of cash & parts. Everything you see is new, never mounted and made in the USA! $2,000 OBO. Things I'm interested in are a prewar Schwinn F/F with the straight stays and decent OG paint. I'm...
  12. PhxBuckeye

36H ACS rear hub NOS or minty

Paid
  13. PhxBuckeye

26" coaster brake wheel set

Ya, the Araya's are 2.125
  14. PhxBuckeye

$225 plus actual shipping from Knoxville, TN 37922. I haven't had them mounted since the last time they were repacked. I see steel Arayas selling on the BMX museum website for $200+ when they come up. That's just for the hoops.
  15. PhxBuckeye

Okay, I've got lots of ACS front hubs. I'll take the rear hub. When you get a chance to dig out the front hub, let me know. Send me a PM with your PayPal and I'll send the money F/F with no notes. Send me the ship info when you send it.
  16. PhxBuckeye

I'll take 'em! How do you wanna be paid?
  17. PhxBuckeye

I just noticed you mentioned the steel arayas. Right now, the Arayas are just hanging in the garage. I don't have a plan to use them at this time. I'm willing to sell them or possibly trade them, but I'd have to get something really sweet to trade them. I'm planning to sell a bunch of my old...
  18. PhxBuckeye

Humpty bump!
  19. PhxBuckeye

I remain very interested in the ACS hub. Please send more pics & a price ASAP. What is the spacing? I assume it's 36h, correct?
Back