Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Alsfelt

Motorized bike question

This is kinda what I had in mind. I originally wanted to build a tank between the down tube and the rear wheel but I guess the rear tank might do.
  2. Alsfelt

SHOW OFF YOUR HELMET

Do you guys actually ride a bicycle with a helmet on? Is it a law where you live? Just wondering since it's not enforced at all here and it's just strange seeing someone with a biking helmet on. Maybe at the skate park which I understand but that's about it.
  3. Alsfelt

Motorized bike question

Dang that sucks. I really don't want to put a tank on my top tube. Maybe I can do something on a rear rack that will look ok.
  4. Alsfelt

Dream cars

The pipes mess it up but I appreciate the guys vision. You should check out Trepanier's builds. That guy is amazing.
  5. Alsfelt

Dream cars

That will be my next car if I ever get around to building another hot rod. Of course never as beautiful as that one, I can get close enough on a budget. Out of all the 50's cars, that 55 buick is just perfect. Of course With $300k, I would just get Troy Trepanier to build me one.
  6. Alsfelt

Motorized bike question

I'm getting close to ordering a motor kit but I have a fuel take question. Does the fuel supply have to be located above the carb? Meaning does the carb pull enough vacuum to bring fuel up if the bottom of the tank is lower than the carb. Got a couple ideas for a tank that is located lower on...
  7. Alsfelt

Dream cars

My dream cars change every few years. Right now and for the last year or so, my next dream project is a 55 Buick Special. Kinda like this one.
  8. Alsfelt

7/8 or 1 inch Handlebars ??

:lol:
  9. Alsfelt

3G BIKES GLOW IN THE DARK CRUISERS - NEW PHOTOS!

I wonder if that wheel set will be available separately.
  10. Alsfelt

Felt Bicycle Pics

Nice! Is that a front drum brake on it? Can't tell from the pic.
  11. Alsfelt

would make a great pair

I had to look up the nebula. Too bad they don't look to be available in the states. Great looking bike.
  12. Alsfelt

Schwinn HD road side freebie Gulf Bike Build

Thanks man. I can't wait to see what kind of head badge AX comes up with for it.
  13. Alsfelt

Remove riveted badges

Small drill bit through the front side and just punch them through the tube. Center punch the rivet first and you should have no problem.
  14. Alsfelt

red wolf felt

Felt is pretty good about painted graphics instead of stickers. My guess would be that is painted. The other Felt cruisers I've seen are all painted.
  15. Alsfelt

Seat came in! Woohoo! Felt Torqued from Motostrano. Much better looking. Not too big and it's comfortable enough. Great for $40. Still not satisfied with the bars.
  16. Alsfelt

Felt Bicycle Pics

I'm 5ft9 and the deep 6 is a great fit. The only thing I notice is the the handlebars are not the most comfortable for long trips. Everything else about the bike is fantastic and I can ride all day long without getting sore or tired. I'm no endurance biker but a 5 mile trip around the...
  17. Alsfelt

Paint questions

Agreed. Also found out that the same color is not the same in every can. I have one spot I had to patch and it doesn't match.
  18. Alsfelt

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Dang I need to get my hands on one of those twin straight bar frames. Nice.
  19. Alsfelt

Any suggestions on handlebars, fenders, any other extras to bring it out would be appreciated guys. It's getting close to what I pictured but it's not quite there.
  20. Alsfelt

1900's Indian board track racer replica

I'm much more interested in that wonderful looking old Ford behind it. Great car.
Back