Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MetalDIY

Mescalin bike

Valocalrep, our tools are really simple or made by our own arms. DIY :wink: If you have any questions about equipment, feel free to ask them!
  2. MetalDIY

Mescalin bike

Joosh, thanks! Our manager Alena is a fan of photography that's why we are those lucky ........, who always have photos of our build process :lol:
  3. MetalDIY

Mescalin bike

Hi everyone! We've started a new build :D Full custon for 2 dudes, they will ride together, that's why we've made a 2place seat, well and had to thinka bit about the whole construction cause bike must not weight much but be able to carry 2 people. Some photos of the build process. Will be...
  4. MetalDIY

Kid's bike

Bruce, CCR, thank you guys! Kid's bikes are a good field for experiments. We're planing to do some more in a few months =)
  5. MetalDIY

First Straightbar Stretch for Little Man,...

Lucky kid! I bet, he's the coolest dude in the block now :wink:
  6. MetalDIY

Kid's bike

And here is what we have for today :)
  7. MetalDIY

Kid's bike

some details
  8. MetalDIY

Kid's bike

Well, we've nearly made it =) Here are photos of the working process. we had to make custom cranks, cause there is no any opportunity to buy shork cranks in Russia and we had no time to wait for them. We also made fork, handlebar and finished all welding works.
  9. MetalDIY

Kid's bike

deleted deleted
  10. MetalDIY

Kid's bike

Kid's bike First steps of building the frame On the third day it looks like this Happy dad )) give us 1 or 2 days and we'll show you the finished bicycle 8)
  11. MetalDIY

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

being Kustom is a hard job lol :lol:
  12. MetalDIY

First build, I call her "El Ratador"

Nice! You gave him a new life :wink:
  13. MetalDIY

Rattled (ex ≈ PeaceTogether ≈ name change)

Great job! I like how you worked with detals- that's awesome!
Back