Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rustmonkey

Bought a western flyer and need help

there is no manufacture marking on the pedals whatsoever....I looked them over very thoroughly. what about the serial # ...or when did they make that type of sprocket design? I have been led to believe that it is much earlier because of the MO in the serial #...any clues on that? thanks for...
  2. rustmonkey

haven't tore it down yet to see if there is any numbers on the pedal axle shaft.....although if there is. it would be original as there isn't a scratch on any of the bolts to indicate removal....as also whoever painted it. wanted the rat rod look and painted over everything..ha ha :lol:
  3. rustmonkey

I bought this western flyer bike but have no idea what year or model...it is a murray made bike SN# MO 2020 97 .....does anyone know anything about this bike...it is all there and original...barely used but someone tried to paint it as it's original paint was purple with yellowish orange...
  4. rustmonkey

:lol: I don't regret buying this bike in the least....just want to know more about it.....what year ect.....oh and got it on how to post pictures!
  5. rustmonkey

I bought this western flyer bike but have no idea what year or make...it is a murray made bike SN# MO 2020 97 .....does anyone know anything about this bike...it is all there and original...barely used but someone tried to paint it as it's original paint was purple with yellowish orange...
Back