Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

Galleries of Manufacturer or Style ****UPDATED 12-16-13****

This is totally cool, and oh I got confuse on pig bikes and muscle bikes, what is the difference between them? Can somebody please enlighten.
  2. H

Puch Bobber

Cool pipes you've made there.
  3. H

70's Ashtabula BMX

Man wish I have that for Christmas. Wink
  4. H

Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

Gustong gusto ko po yung build nyo po dun sa Coca cola na cruiser yung kulay red po, ang ganda po nun Sir.
  5. H

Any air-cooled vw owners out there?

Hi there, my first car is a VW 1978 super beetle, and still loving the old lady. i christened her Rat hauler Betty...wink
  6. H

phillipine bicycleculture

LOL, I'm from the Philippines its so nice to see this "PADYAK" on your site. I'm also planning to build my own version for padyak (Ratrod version covered in rust, wink). If I'm correct the picture from above is from Zamboanga, and Padyak choppers are rampant at our town Tarlac.
  7. H

Murray Fleetline Let's see em!

I got one to my first and most favourite rattified 1958 fleetline Murray. down here in the Philippines we are plentiful of Schwinn and Columbia cruiser, but never a Murray or Roadmaster.
  8. H

Late 60s-early 70s Columbia 10 speed

Hi there, the handle bar and speedo looks awesome to your project, now if i can just convince my Dad to turn out his first road bike into wicked rat rod (wink).
  9. H

The Necromonger

Hi there, I really would love that (I collect anything that catches rust and dust, wink) however, the thing is i'm from the Philippines. but anyway your awesome build totally inspired me with my current project. God speed on your next project, hope to see your artwork on the next rrbo.
  10. H

The Necromonger

Hi there, well done n the art work. sir may I ask how did you execute it on the wood? love it and still swooning over it.
  11. H

Firewing - 1953 Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe - (2nd Place) Mr September 2014

this ride inspired me in a lot of ways, back then i always turn down the idea of a nana seat on a cruiser, but thanks to this ultra cool bike things are now different on me.
  12. H

Crowbar Bicycle Club - Sweden

Hi there, guys you got a real sweet insignia there. good luck with your club there.
  13. H

Re-imagined Relic

Hi there, what a great job on re-doing your ride. keep up the good vibes and inspiring people like me to build a magnificent ride like yours.
  14. H

Puch Bobber

Hwoow, now I found my muse for building my D.K.W Hummel rolling frame. Well built
Back