Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Blackout

REDUCED Dana 3 speed

Dana 3 speed looks complete 275.00 obo plus shipping from 49423 cash app or pp drop to 220.00 obo
  2. Blackout

13 inch sprocket

I had this made for a long wheel base colson project that never happened, crank pin hole needs to be drilled according to what crank is used. 13 Inch Dia. asking 115.00 shipped in the 48 only
  3. Blackout

SOLD Rixie fork #2

cool old Rixie fork this comes with a head tube to start your custom frame or use fork on your frame 225.00 plus actual shipping from Mi.
  4. Blackout

SOLD 80mm rims with nexus 3 speed

brand new never mounted 26"x 80mm wide rims with nexus 3 speed hub with all hardware black rims black spokes 270.00 shipped in the 48 only what I paid so Ill be losing money paying shipping back out.
  5. Blackout

Found.....fat tire rear rim 26"

wanted 26" fat tire rear rim prefer 3 speed or more setup but will consider all including a single speed and buying a front for a matching pr. also would be nice.
  6. Blackout

REDUCED schwinn exerciser sprocket

measures 10-5/8 dia. 35.00 shipped in the 48 Only I ship no where else and can only ship on Saturday mornings PP no fee to me.
  7. Blackout

SOLD Goodrich license plate topper

original topper 35. obo shipped in the 48 Only PP no fees to me I can only ship on Saturday mornings or some tues/wens early evenings
  8. Blackout

deko discs

seems they are no longer in business??? looking for a set don't care what design is on them for a project. Convo only.
  9. Blackout

large sprockets (schwinn exerciser/custom alum)

Schwinn exerciser 65 tooth 45.00 now 40.00 custom cut aluminum 3/16 thick 80 tooth, maybe have machined for 1/8" or run 3/16 chain with 1/8 rear sprocket Sold.... shipped in the 48 only and I can only ship on Saturdays. diff in size laying on top of another
  10. Blackout

13 Dayzz

switched frames 13 dayzz ago hence the name and threw this together can see the build thread here http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/13-dayzz-calling-it-done.107040/ added some extra chrome bars thanks to the plumbing isle, 8 speed rear, extended the bars, added the skeleton part...
  11. Blackout

RRBBO13 13 Dayzz.. calling it done

buildoff 13 and 13 days left so...…. using my one chance to switch bikes as no way Bare Bomber was going to get done so had that build moved into the regular build section. I dug thru what little stash I have left and was going to build up another colson frame like I used on Bare Bonnie(ville)...
  12. Blackout

Found....Dana 3 speed setup WTB

Per title.. Looking for a dana 3 speed bb setup convo only please instead of posting here. Thanks
  13. Blackout

what do you listen to while building?

What do you listen to while building or staring at your build for the next move? Had a little time to sit and stare at my tape mocked up frame/tank today and was listening to Metallica always gets me motivated. depends on the day Metallica/Segar/Zeppelin/Fleetwood Mac/Hendrix/Black Sabbath and...
  14. Blackout

REDUCED early lights/wide wald bars/badges

now 70.00 2 early lights with rear lenses one bracket is broken 75.00 shipped in the 48 only and I can only ship on Saturday mornings Sold as is...
  15. Blackout

Early seat

Well I ended up probably against my better judgement trading something and $ for this seat as now I feel the urge to build a bike around it ;) seen on some mid teens Indian maybe others? Has some of the nose rusted off but thats no biggie.
  16. Blackout

murray

bought this yesterday...cool waterslide sticker on glass, wood cabinet looks to be homemade long ago and done very well.. passed it on to a local buddy today for what I paid for it just have no room for some of this stuff anymore.
  17. Blackout

fat tire rim width??

What would be a good rim width for a 26x4.5 tire. I like a tire that bulges out from rim so that rim does not look near as wide as tire, new to the fat tire thing any input appreciated and pics. would be helpful before I buy rims did some searching but have not found anything helpful so far and...
  18. Blackout

WTB Hawthorne skirt guards or maybe JC Higgins

want to buy Hawthorne skirt guards consider JC Higgins also. Convo me with what you have instead of posting here as I don't check my ads as often as I should.
  19. Blackout

Blackout.... ride video added friday

throwing it out here, chopped up a X53 converted to shaft drive, deep fenders extended, German made fork, custom stem/bars/rear end/fender braces/seat mounts/Fire.....etc... was hoping to get it painted in different shades of black No time so shes just in black primer then got mooned for the old...
  20. Blackout

Blackout... brighter pics. added... guess I made a hotrod and got mooned again

Going to jump in had fun doing Bare Bonnie(ville) last year, my winter build off Black rat dragster did not get near finished just had way to much going on but it will get finished another day. Naming this one just Blackout as black is my fav. color, haven't decided shiny or patina black yet...
Back