Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Nirve switchblade frame extension??

I'm helping him out with this build. This is our first time ever redoing/bending the stays and the problems I'm thinking we are going to encounter are, if we try to bend the stays on the frame to widen it there may be a possibility of the frame bending in where the stays are welded. And the...
  2. J

so-cal foose cruiser, llooking for more info on it

I was hoping to find more info on my bike. If anyone knows, I would like to get that information. I called nirve a month ago or so. I dont know who I got a hold of, but the man was very informative. I dont fully remember everything he told me(it was a lot of info to take in), but he explained...
  3. J

Heres a comparison of the so-cal top tube and the behind the 8 ball top tube. It looks the same to me.
  4. J

Isnt it exactly the same as these? http://up.picr.de/8760936sbz.jpg http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k151/ ... C_0512.jpg And yeah that is me selling it, I am a minimalist that currently owns 5 bikes, I am hoping to get rid of 3.
  5. J

Hey there, from CA

thanks guys I posted one here, trying to find more ifo on it. viewtopic.php?f=62&t=74674
  6. J

So I picked up this so-cal speed shop foose cruiser a few months ago. I dont know too much about it, I have seen some other bikes that use this same frame, a few Nirve kilroys and a few felt "behind the 8 ball" cruisers. Would anyone happen to have any more info on it?(the only pictures Ive...
  7. J

Hey there, from CA

Hi, Ive been looking over this forum for a few months now, so I decided its about time to join. Ive been interested in motorized bikes for a few years but just this year started building one, and that is what has brought me here. I currently own a Foose so-cal speed shop cruiser(by...
Back