Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

State 650b Klunker

Thanks for the help with bar selection, I ordered s/e bars for my bike.
  2. T

State 650b Klunker

Been following this thread, very interesting. I recently took delivery of my State klunker, a nice bike for the price. I'm interested in changing the bars, looking to get some truetorch bars, would like to know where i can some? Thanks for your help, Dave.
  3. T

We the people Avenger

Was wondering if any one on here has one, and how do you like it? I'm having a hard time finding one. Thanks for any help, Dave.
  4. T

Which fork bearing cups needed for a Felt frame?

Thanks for all the help, it is a semi-integrated headset.
  5. T

Felt fork headset needed

I need to buy a complete headset for my Felt aluminum frame cruiser, if you know where I can find one, please let me know. Thanks, Dave.
  6. T

They are 1 1/8, but the bearing cups I have are to small a diameter to work. I need to find bearing cups that are 42.8 mm or 1.68 inches.
  7. T

Trying to change the bearing cups and bearings on my Felt cruiser, having a hard time finding the right size. Any help with this is greatly appreciated,Dave.
  8. T

State 650b Klunker

Nice looking bike, looking at one myself. It seems new models won't be shipping for a couple of months.
  9. T

Ruffian frame?

The Ruffian frame is the one they are using for their e-bike. I'd like to purchase one, but their web site doesn't list one. The Basman frame is different from the Ruffian.
  10. T

Ruffian frame?

Can you buy a Ruffian frame from Ruff Cycles? Just on the web site, no listing for one. Thanks for any help on this, Dave.
  11. T

2020 GT Pro Series 26" Heritage Series

Where can I get a set of those tires? Very nice looking bike.
  12. T

powder coating question

Thanks for the responses, I’m going to contact the original powder coater and see what they suggest.
  13. T

powder coating question

Once a frame is powder coated, can it be stripped, and how easy is it? I have a frame powder coated, and would like to change the color. Thanks for your help, Dave.
  14. T

What size fork?

Thanks for the replies, I think I’m going to try a 24” fork and see how that works out.
  15. T

What size fork?

I want to put a BMX-style fork on my Felt cruiser. The bike has 24” wheels on it, should I go with a 24” fork or a 26” ? Thanks for your help on this, Dave.
  16. T

FOUND **FOUND** Felt MP handlebars and 24" Felt rims and front hub.

I will take the front wheel with a black hub, let me know where to send the money, thanks.
  17. T

26" Felt 50mm silver front wheel

Still looking for rims or front hub from Felt.
  18. T

Felt Frame-Monster Energy, El Guapo

Would the rear wheel be for sale?
  19. T

Need help finding wide 24” rims

hammer mechanic, you're right, they are 36 hole, thanks.
  20. T

Need help finding wide 24” rims

Has anyone ever purchased rims from Russia before?
Back