Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Valocalrep

New Departure Model D

I need a adjustable cone and a lock nut for the stubborn New Departure Model D. Does anyone have some they are willing to sell for cheap
  2. Valocalrep

Western flyer ID

So I'm going a clean up on a friend's old Western Flyer and she thinks it's a 55 but I'm looking for any info on it that I can get. The serial number on the bottom is D6390AC (there is a tiny w stamped inside the C)
  3. Valocalrep

63 Spaceliner Rearwheel question

So im doing a running resto on a good friends 1963 Spaceliner, its been garage kept its whole life it just needed a good deep clean and some elbow grease. Today i ran into the first issue, i broke down the whole rear wheel to give it a full scrub. Well IDK what the lacing pattern was. The front...
  4. Valocalrep

Tall bike fun time

So a few years back when i worked at a bike shop me and 3 friends built a 3 stack tall bike. It was held together with bolts and jb weld. Well years later we decided to go at it again with real equipment. Ill have some picture up tomorrow possibly tonight. We are doing 1 and 1/2 frame long and 3...
  5. Valocalrep

Unfair Marriage

So i got bored the other morning, i had 2 frames from other projects laying around so lets see what i can make with my little welding skill, my new welder and a bunch of frame parts. here is the 2 frames i started with but i forgot to take a picture of what is done so far.
  6. Valocalrep

Virginia Beach Bike Club

Im trying to start up a group of fellow rat bike lovers in Virginia Beach and the other 7 cities areas. Anyone else interested in meeting up for some nice ocean front rides and some building and such?
  7. Valocalrep

Which tubing

Ok so over the winter i plan to do more bike work and i was wondering what size tubing is usually used in making frames. Would something like 1-1/2" SCH 40 (1.90 OD X .145 wall) A-500 Structural Steel work well or do i need thicker or thinner wall size. Thanks for the help
  8. Valocalrep

Ross Banshee

So i came across a ross banshee from a friend who can tell me what i have here, im looking for a year and what its missing. Thanks guys
  9. Valocalrep

New Rat Project

So i had a frame laying around and i wanted to work on a new bike so i decided to start this project a few weeks ago and its coming along nicely so ill start a build thread before i get it finished. I cant remember what the frame was before i started taring into it but i know its a 26" mountain...
  10. Valocalrep

Bike template

Ok guys so im working on a lowrider for a coworker of mine and i want to find a template to use to make a mach up and show him what im thinking, does anyone have a template or templates of parts that i could use to show him a mach up version and so i can keep on hand? thanks guys Anthony
  11. Valocalrep

Mad Man

Hey guys and gals, Im Anthony (aka the mad man from my friends and family and people i have built things for) Im a local bike mechanic out of Va Beach. Been working on bikes for over 10 years and cant get enough of it. Im working on a custom chopper right now ill post some pictures when i get...
Back