Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Valocalrep

Western flyer ID

Yeah today I found out the adjustable cone and lock nut need to be replaced
  2. Valocalrep

New Departure Model D

I need a adjustable cone and a lock nut for the stubborn New Departure Model D. Does anyone have some they are willing to sell for cheap
  3. Valocalrep

Western flyer ID

Thanks Phil these old bike are a pain to find info on and I already dislike this Model D Rear Hub
  4. Valocalrep

63 Spaceliner Rearwheel question

Ok i ordered a battery box from amazon to put in there, When it comes to wiring it up do i just add one line in with the 2 brown wires and the other one with the white wire? So its 3 in one wire nut and 2 in the other?
  5. Valocalrep

Western flyer ID

So I'm going a clean up on a friend's old Western Flyer and she thinks it's a 55 but I'm looking for any info on it that I can get. The serial number on the bottom is D6390AC (there is a tiny w stamped inside the C)
  6. Valocalrep

Thanks do you happen to know if that back clip is made out of brass, copper or steel?
  7. Valocalrep

Oh i surely will this bike is pretty mint and is pure classic
  8. Valocalrep

One last question for the night, does anyone have pictures of the guts from the spaceliner headlight. all the parts are here for this one i think but it dont see how the batteries hold in place or what size they are.
  9. Valocalrep

Thanks guys it was 4 over i sat at work since im bored and relaced it now i just gotta true it and she will be golden. I appreciate it
  10. Valocalrep

Sweet thank you
  11. Valocalrep

Yes that might be able to help a ton
  12. Valocalrep

So im doing a running resto on a good friends 1963 Spaceliner, its been garage kept its whole life it just needed a good deep clean and some elbow grease. Today i ran into the first issue, i broke down the whole rear wheel to give it a full scrub. Well IDK what the lacing pattern was. The front...
  13. Valocalrep

Tall bike fun time

well i got more work done yetserday, I still need to find about 10 foot of chain, To make my custom bars and a few other little things before paint comes along. Base of seat is 6 foot 9 Inches off the ground
  14. Valocalrep

Unfair Marriage

Man its been a year since i was able to work on this thing and she is about to come back from her nap and get back on the road
  15. Valocalrep

Tall bike fun time

So a few years back when i worked at a bike shop me and 3 friends built a 3 stack tall bike. It was held together with bolts and jb weld. Well years later we decided to go at it again with real equipment. Ill have some picture up tomorrow possibly tonight. We are doing 1 and 1/2 frame long and 3...
  16. Valocalrep

4-Lowco: Air Ride, 4-link, 3-spd

ill be 3
  17. Valocalrep

Virginia Beach Bike Club

Kim shoot me a pm and we can start working out details
  18. Valocalrep

Store bought to "HOLY ROLLER"

Thing is coming out amazing i wish i had the confidence to drill holes that good. Whats your secret?
  19. Valocalrep

Mescalin bike

Man i wish i had the tools like you guys do this looks amazing
  20. Valocalrep

Grips Delima.....Advice Needed...

Just slice the flanges they will still look cool
Back