Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kanar

Back 2 Basic (PG Streamliner)

Hi Brian ! 1476 kilometers (917 miles) from last year. last fall, i had big injuries to my back so I did not ride this bike a lot ! but now i'm good. last sunday, i rode a little 50 miles cruise :)
  2. kanar

one year later... the bike is done ! I finally found the good handlebar at Electra Bicycle Company ! some little works to clean the brake lever and to adapt it to its future home :) new outer cable housing for brake and gear, new horn, new stem
  3. kanar

Felt Bicycle Pics

Here is my Yellow Cab
  4. kanar

Haha ! Not a all ! It’s just a milage counter. This bike is made to run longe ranges. Thanks both of you for the kind words
  5. kanar

well... yesterday evening was the day ! at this point, that looks very good ! a few minutes later and of course, this morning was a bike to work ! now I have to find a better handlebar, and mount the new shifter I have
  6. kanar

totally ! it's so amazing with my own eyes !
  7. kanar

here are some pictures of the paintjob
  8. kanar

Well... paintjob is done ! and the camera did not give the real statement of the flakes effect, but enjoy it : tomorrow, i'll start to rebuild the bike
  9. kanar

Shiny !
  10. kanar

Haha ! I will ! You know that
  11. kanar

I just edited all my posts to change all the picture links... a few weeks ago, the bike was disablembled for paint ! and two days ago, the mechanical parts came back from powder painting :)
  12. kanar

good question ! originally, everything start from here : the board is a rack, to carry stuff (beer, backpack, etc ) the builder of this bike decided to do the same for his own bike an other friend, with the autorization of our friend, would like to insert the same kind of board for two...
  13. kanar

that's a good idea ! We are in Bordeaux !
  14. kanar

what a better idea to test a new bike than a long trip on it ? Last week, I did 380 miles from Toulouse to Chateau d'Oléron (sorry guys, it's in France). 30 friends, 7 days, 2 night cruise and a lot of fun. the bike works perfectly. now it's paintjob time !
  15. kanar

Wow ! Thanks man
  16. kanar

everything is working well ! no effect on the fork when I apply brake ! now, paint job !
  17. kanar

thanks ! integrated kickstands are always cooler ! the chain is a Shimano NX01 (actually 2 and a half... :21:) here are an overview of the bike of course, i'll change the handlebar for a homemade one. and a cool paint!
  18. kanar

finally, the kickstand system, a small iron ball on a spring, to keep it open or closed did not work very well, complicated to develop... so we made it simpler, but not less pretty
  19. kanar

The ......

here is it. SOrry for the multi posting, I have a lot of "internal servor problem" when I post here
  20. kanar

The ......

Back