Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gumbyack

SHIMANO 3CC 3-SPEED HUB

Hi I’m looking for an SHIMANO 3CC 3-SPEED HUB for a vintage Schwinn Town and Country. Thank you!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Gumbyack

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

My Schwinn
  3. Gumbyack

Before & After Pics

Before & After Pics What did you use to paint your bike? It looks incredible!
  4. Gumbyack

How to put a vintage tank on a different frame

Re: How to put a vintage tank on a different frame Ill try that, thanks!
  5. Gumbyack

What 140 spoke wheels should I get?

Thanks for all your help guys! I went with the black and white rims. I will post a picture as soon as my bike is complete!
  6. Gumbyack

Thanks a lot guys! Here is a picture of the bike They would be going on. I will have white walled tires on them.
  7. Gumbyack

I'm looking to buy 140 spoke wheel set. I found this set on eBay for $100 and free shipping I also was looking at these on eBay they are more expensive at $138 plus $38 shipping I'm just trying to get your guys opinion on what would look better on a bike 140 black or 140 chrome? Thanks!
  8. Gumbyack

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"
  9. Gumbyack

Re: How to put a vintage tank on a different frame Thanks a lot here is a picture of my bike so far. Any ideas on what tank would be good for it? It's a Open Road Montgomery Wards cruiser.
  10. Gumbyack

Re: How to put a vintage tank on a different frame Bump ^
  11. Gumbyack

Hey everybody I was wondering if it was possible to take a vintage bicycle tank and put it on a frame that never had a tank? If so could you guide me on how to do that? Thanks
  12. Gumbyack

Mint green auto paint

Thanks Porsche ill check that out!
  13. Gumbyack

Can anyone ID This bike?

Lol i got it. How much do you want for the chain guard?
  14. Gumbyack

Can anyone ID This bike?

Ha ha ya it is
  15. Gumbyack

Can anyone ID This bike?

I'll take better pictures when I buy it and post them up here. I appreciate your help.
  16. Gumbyack

Can anyone ID This bike?

Thanks a lot! I guess I'll be buying this one. Lol
  17. Gumbyack

Can anyone ID This bike?

Seen this bike on Craigslist and was wondering what kind of bike it is and is it worth $40
  18. Gumbyack

Mint green auto paint

Hmm I don't have one of those in Michigan but ill call around to the local paint shops and see. Thanks!
  19. Gumbyack

Mint green auto paint

Thanks guys. Yes I am trying to get the best quality paint job I can do. I appreciate everyone's help and I will keep you all updated.
Back