Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JeremiahIsRad

Brand New Bike For Riding (MplsCoaster's Build)

My Bike and I. Cruising Around The Garage Allies. Thank You,I did not hit the cat. Just added this because it looked like it was floating. Thank You-
  2. JeremiahIsRad

My Bike shipped to oregon!

My bike is finally shipped to Oregon! Might as well ride it! 8) Thanks for looking -Jeremiah
  3. JeremiahIsRad

J's Ride To DQ

My Great Grandpa riding his bike fast to get to DQ. Happy to be at DQ!! :D Thanks for looking -Jeremiah
  4. JeremiahIsRad

J's Great rides mixed up

Enjoy it for life -Jeremiah
  5. JeremiahIsRad

J's ride with MplsCoaster

This is a image of our bikes parked by the beach. This is an image of my bike next to the canoes lined up by the beach. This is our bikes lined up by DQ Thanks for looking -Jeremiah
  6. JeremiahIsRad

J's Bike rides

This is my bike in the back yard of My Great Grandpas house Its a very nice house. This is a style cap over the pumping tire area MplsCoaster did for me, I thought that was very nice. :) This is where I rode my bike to a store I forgot the name but I do remember that its close to...
  7. JeremiahIsRad

J's my first rat rod bike

This is a new bike I got for my birthday from My Great Uncle MplsCoaster Its about a 1941 good year hi-way patrol The first picture is what it looked like originally And this was just a test on how the bike would look This is before MplsCoaster Stripped the paint This is after he...
Back