Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. The Black Monark

SOLD rare 1937 Snyder Rollfast Straightbar Fastback Frame & Disc Brake Fork

planned to build this as a bmx-style 26" cruiser. lost interest in the project now it's time for a new home. this frame came to me with a headtube that had been ovalized inside from riding with a loose headset. i milled it with the park tool to fit 1 1/8" headset and installed a new cartridge...
  2. The Black Monark

SOLD streamlined aluminum alu-dur vintage chain guard

measures approximately 13 1/2 inches long, doesn’t appear to have been used. $20 shipped usa No extra charge for PayPal
  3. The Black Monark

SOLD Handmade Saddle Leather Tool Bag For Rack

11" long x 5 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" wide. perfect for wallet, phone, keys, etc or inner tube, pump, and some tools. handmade from premium name-brand usa made thick saddle leather. havana brown, dyed in dark fudge. finished and sealed both sides, all edges rounded and polished smooth. ykk brass...
  4. The Black Monark

SOLD custom made DX leather splash guard mud flap

shape taken from an original 1950s splash guard. ~1/8” thick premium USA saddle leather sealed both sides you’ll need to punch or drill holes or i can do it if you tell me where. $30 shipped insured, no extra charge for paypal thanks scott
  5. The Black Monark

SOLD custom made hornet leather splash guard mud flap

shape taken from an original 1950s splash guard. ~1/8” thick premium USA saddle leather sealed both sides you’ll need to punch or drill holes or i can do it if you tell me where. $30 shipped insured, no extra charge for paypal thanks scott
  6. The Black Monark

SOLD handmade leather cargo straps

pair of handmade leather straps for your rear rack or crossbrace handlebars made from 1/8” (3mm) thick distressed-look leather 5/8” width 30.5” length not measuring the solid brass roller buckle keeper can be installed to show or hide the copper rivet $29.95 shipped tracked & insured paypal at...
  7. The Black Monark

SOLD Hawthorne Snyder Fastback Frame/Fork and more

$100 delivered to Long Beach So Cal Cycle Swap tomorrow 1940, rare color, great platform for a rider.
  8. The Black Monark

SOLD Balloon and Teens-Style Custom Leather Splash Guard Mudflap

Patterned from original 1910's and 1950's flaps, made from premium USA-made leather. Teens: approximately 9.75” x 5”, just over 1/8” thick. Flesh side finished smooth and sealed. Edges hand beveled, burnished, and polished. Teens style stamped with Pierce, Ranger, or Iver Johnson, or no stamp...
  9. The Black Monark

SOLD Rollfast Zep Fastback Frame & Fork Custom Project

Lost interest in this project: 1937 Snyder frame, 1939 Snyder fork, frame stripped, primed with red oxide, then painted with original 1930s/1940s Rollfast enamel paint, left in the yard to pickle. Scuffs and scratches throughout. Paint is oxidized, will polish to a glorious lead-based enamel...
  10. The Black Monark

SOLD Custom Handmade English Bridle Tool/SmartPhone Case

Handmade thick USA tanned Premium English Bridle case, mounts on frame or handlebar. The Suïssa and Suïssa Gran, inspired by Swiss ammo pouches from the 1960s. 2 sizes: Suïssa, holds an iPhone 7s Plus (or similar) in a case, a wallet, and some keys, a few tools, or combination. Cargo area ~1" x...
  11. The Black Monark

SOLD Schwinn service manuals volume 1 and 2

Original vintage Schwinn Factory service instructions, troubleshooting, and schematics, shop set-up, and more, complete in a modern binder. This covers overhaul procedures taught at the Schwinn mechanics school and used in Schwinn shops back in the day. Most coaster brakes are covered including...
  12. The Black Monark

1939 Hawthorne Snyder Twin Bar Just In

recent arrival: 1939/1940 Snyder-built Hawthorne standard twin bar. Picture of the Wards catalog page shown below. Not going to restore this one tho :cool2: I think a friend can get the lock working, and it looks like the paint might be savable...let's hope!
  13. The Black Monark

SOLD Bendix aviation two-speed hub

Bendix aviation two-speed hub Needs overhaul but works, 36h Uses the same spokes from your old wheel $80 shipped
  14. The Black Monark

SOLD SOLD! Restored Mesinger Schwinn Mens Sliding Clamp Saddle

This saddle arrived repainted and recovered. The prep/paint was good so I left it, but the recovering wasn't, so: I removed the previous work, straightened the pans, and did the restoration on the padding and top as original, not glued to the pad. More info on that in this ad...
  15. The Black Monark

SOLD SOLD! Morrow P1 (1946?) Hub 36 Hole

Bought this as "rebuilt" a while back, arrived dirty and needing cleaning, took it apart, degreased and cleaned, found that it needs new bearings installed. I'll install new ball bearings in the cages before shipment. Bearing surfaces look pretty good. Teeth on cog are good Axle is straight Axle...
  16. The Black Monark

SOLD SOLD! Barely used Electra diamond tread 26x2.35 black wall tires

$50 local p/u Excellent condition, these are great looking and riding tires.
  17. The Black Monark

SOLD SOLD! Big Rollfast Prewar Chainguard

Pretty straight, some dents and dings, repainted, solid, doesn't look rusty $60/shipped Thanks, Scott A
  18. The Black Monark

SOLD SOLD! 1935-1937 Snyder Zep fastback motobike crossbrace handlebars

missing one clamp and the one screw is not orig No plating left, green paint $65/shipped
  19. The Black Monark

SOLD SOLD! Snyder Zep motobike fastback rollfast swan deluxe stem

plating loss, bolts are nice, no cracks, ready to go $45/shipped
  20. The Black Monark

SOLD SOLD! Prewar rollfast Swan deluxe fastback stem

delishus crunchy goodness, zero plating, beautiful patina, structurally sound, ready to go $40/shipped
Back