Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. peterpants

80s Hiawatha?

My buddy shared with me this picture and was wondering the age of this grip twist 3 speed Hiawatha. Serial number: 3485454
  2. peterpants

'46 hiawatha

Hey gang...just wanted a place to start sharing my '46 Hiawatha Comet. So far I've pulled the chain guard and tank...cleaned them up and snapped the stem bolt when trying to remove.
  3. peterpants

Rustic Hiawatha

Hey all! Hoping someone can help me identify this louvered long tank skiptooth Hiawatha that followed me home today. Serial number J07273 with a bendix hub. Thanks for looking!
  4. peterpants

Year on this Western Flyer???

Help with year of this western flyer...can't make out serial number, does have an additional 4 digit code of: 4743 in a larger font by the serial number...will be asking about info on the firestone that is sitting behind it next :D...
  5. peterpants

hawthorne identity unknown

I Picked this guy up to help my daughter build her first old school bike...anyone have any info on it? There is a Hawthorne sticker on the front that says Chicago 7 IL, but there are two holes on either side as if there once was a badge. Any and all info is welcome, thanks guys!
  6. peterpants

HUFFNASTY

Greetings from Oklahoma! First build here, who am I kidding, this is a bolt on betty! Was able to pick up a 1960(ish) huffy middle weight in not to bad of shape. Will be leaving the frame as is (save a fresh coat of rattle can) and updating all the movers and shakers of the bike. I am no...
Back