Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Coasters Bicycle Club - Wichita Kansas

Yall meet every Thursday?
  2. M

sweet! ill come join yall some time
  3. M

MOTORIZED?

i just challenged a bunch of other motorized bicycle riders to a buildoff using the chinadoll motor as the main rule. the idea is to do the build as cheap as posible. this buildoff started yesterday and will go to the end of march.
  4. M

MOTORIZED?

im up for another motorized buildoff if anyone else is. we can set a date for in the future so people have time to save up or gather parts for it so they dont go broke doing the build in a short time. im thinking maby from may 1st to june 30th. thatll also give people plenty of time to get...
  5. M

Newb to the forum and to RatRodding.

My bike. I can't post its current status as this build is on the low down for another few weeks. I picked up this schwinn typhoon (1963) for $25.
  6. M

My new daily rider...

Now you need to motorize it and use some hella loud pipes.
  7. M

My cruiser/Sleeper bike aka Silent Killer

I would frame the ticket and includes it as part of the display at bicycle shows.
  8. M

Thanks. Ill get some pics posted soon. Since the build off 8 rules state I can only have one thread for a bike, I will just talk about all my bikes not just my RatRod. :D
  9. M

Hay coasters! I'm here in wichita also, well tecnicaly goddard. :? Anyways, I was wondering if y'all have anything aganced Motorized Bicycles? My bike is a 1963 Schwinn Typhoon with a 66cc 2stroke motor.
  10. M

Hi! I just recently got back into bikes for the reason I can't afford to keep dumping money into my car. Bikes are way cheaper, and that makes it to where I can have lots of them! :D Anyway, I'm into motorizing bikes. I just finished motorizing my first Rat Rod Bicycle. Its a 1963 Schwinn...
Back