Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

Someone-elses-find-for-me fresh find

thats what i do with mowers. i talked to one guy and he told his buddies etc... they usually bring 3 to 5 mowers at a time and i throw them $20.00 and then sell some of the mowers for 30-40 apice. its worth your while to talk to them.
  2. O

What is your Favorite car?

I am a big fan of edsels & anything else built by ford. heres this weeks favorite... my 1993 mustang convertable that i just bought for a mere $500.00 i sold my last 5.0 about 4 years ago (due to a baby on the way) but now its time to get "back in the saddle" :D
  3. O

PART & BIKE SUPPLIERS

my LBS showed me this link today. (Mod edit: the link is not longer good) have any of you dealt with them?
  4. O

my BFK's

I know you guys have seen a million of these things but these ones are really kool cuz they are mine! :D heres the two i own now and heres a set of rims i bought from ebay that were going to be used on my chopper but should look much better on the blue bike. as for the black one, its...
  5. O

Stingray Classic at Walmart for $88! Not the new style!

You guys who cant get any BFK's should call wal marts main headquarters (1-800-wal-mart) and they may be able to send them to your local store. :) i got a black one for my birthday & went back yesterday for a blue one and said i also wanted green. the manager just shrugged his shoulders so...
  6. O

4 minute build

a model t built and driven in 4 minutes! pretty kool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmkh2lRzF3E
  7. O

Stingray Classic at Walmart for $88! Not the new style!

Some of you are finding some great deals! our wal mart had a rack with 4 stingrays at christmas and when my wife went in the next week to buy mine they were gone. they ended up taking down the display and putting them back in the warehouse! so i got my bike and the rest are still in the back. i...
  8. O

MY BLACK FRIDAY STING-RAY - NEW PHOTO 1/6/08

Nice job! :D I just got the same bike for my birthday & have about the same ideas. i want to put the 16" drum brake wheel on the front & go either 3 or 5 speed. looking at the prices on ebay i think the 16" drum brake wheel might be made of gold! :shock:
  9. O

Mower bike

I,m sure all of you have seen the rig with the reel mower on the forks of a bike but this one is way kool! http://cgi.ebay.com/SK-Cycle-Lawn-Mower ... dZViewItem
  10. O

Remember these?

heres one to jar your memory banks! back in the 80s, western auto sold a bike called the "super chief" (i think) it was a 20" bright orange in color & it had a chrome tube fork front end (not springer) it had the smaller apes & a bananna seat also. would anyone remember these or have...
  11. O

Box store bikes, any experiance?

Re: walmart etc... No its not. all parts with bearings are put togeather, we just have to install the front wheel, pedals etc... i do agree that they arent lubed correctly but no store manager (at least mine) would let us pull the whole thing apart to re lube it.
  12. O

Rat mower

i thought you guys might like my old school mower. the motor is rebuilt with some internal mods & it goes through the thickest grass with ease. i named it "spaya paats" (pronounced "spare parts" if you dont live in new england lol) dont laugh to hard!
  13. O

need a repair stand

Since ive been working on more bikes lately i need a stand. i was checking this out on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/HUFFY-BIKE-BICYCLE- ... dZViewItem have any of you used this? comments? or do any of you have home made stands that are easy to build? any comments are helpfull...
  14. O

SPRING CLEAN UP BRINGS GOOD THINGS

Its almos warm enough around here for spring cleaning. i just got my new hauler (96 dakota) registered so bring it on!
  15. O

Schwinn Mods Getting Testy

We sell pacific bikes and they seem decent enough for the $$ I work for a retail store and wal mart is right across the parking lot from us (literally) anyway, they sell the same bikes that we do for 1/2 the cost but my store sells more bikes! :shock: I figure they must know that i...
  16. O

My Pixie Build...

Thats a kool frame! when you start that build please share some pics. :)
  17. O

congratulations...

this has been wild! due to time restrains i couldnt get in the action but thanks for all the great ideas and you can bet you have some compatition coming next time. :lol:
  18. O

ebayers

re ebayers thanks for that info Hooch. if you ever see "bernieslittleengines" bidding, thats me. :wink:
  19. O

Our pets..

heres my 7yr old samoyed huskie "Bliz" (short for blizzard)
  20. O

sorry if posting in wrong spots...

hmmm. i once built a 16" chopper and really wanted a reason to build another. i really wanted to be in this build off but lack of parts & $$ kept me out.
Back