Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Frankie plekhand

BO18 CLASS 2 OFFICIAL FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

Congrats to all the builders on finishing! Special congrats to @BartRidesEternal , nice job buddy!
  2. Frankie plekhand

Gazelle

I understand, i'll translate it for you It basicly says you first have to determine where your frame number is located. 1 seat lug 2 bracketas (underneath) 3 carrier plate tag 4 sticker on seat tube 5 sticker on lower seat stay For 1977 that would be under your bracket Then you look up the...
  3. Frankie plekhand

Gazelle

Check out this framenumber list from Gazelle, this should help you date the frame
  4. Frankie plekhand

BATAVUS? Looking for information

If it has a 3 speed sturmey hub, they're always dated
  5. Frankie plekhand

Favorite Final Foto BO18

For me no 37, love the scenery with the mountains in the back.
  6. Frankie plekhand

The Rustacean

Awesome bike Bart!
  7. Frankie plekhand

Ratracer

Ladies and gentleman, i present to you. Ratracer Fast, mean, unforgiving. Steel frame, 27,5 inch wheels, single speed with disc brakes. Build thread Sorry i wasn't super involved this year, but never the less i had a blast.
  8. Frankie plekhand

Retro therapy

Oops i meant @Pondo
  9. Frankie plekhand

The Rustacean

Great build and i love how you keep track of your build!
  10. Frankie plekhand

Retro therapy

Awesome build @OddJob!
  11. Frankie plekhand

Direction Unknown

Wow dude, awesome!
  12. Frankie plekhand

Ratracer

Time flies with kids.. No updates for a month, sorry guys! I needed to fix this fast before time runs out. Fixed the rear caliper, changed the rear tire and mounted the chain. And yes it bothers me that it's red, i wil try to squeeze in some time to get it painted black, but at least i have a...
  13. Frankie plekhand

Ratracer

And in that sir, you succeed
  14. Frankie plekhand

Ratracer

Please stop Matti haha, i'm already out of time.. Thanks!
  15. Frankie plekhand

Ratracer

Thanks FunkMe! Yeah, great company, great prices too! Oh that green color is awesome, you should definitely consider buying it, it rides great!
  16. Frankie plekhand

Ratracer

I always have it with me in my van, so whenever i have spare time i just take it out for a ride
  17. Frankie plekhand

Ratracer

Yes, me too! Yes it works, it holds air and it locks. Its a small miracle, apparently they all leak air. I saw some stuff for these type of forks online at https://www.cannondalespares.com/products.php?type=2&subcategory=92&p=2&category=13&b=515&s=h
  18. Frankie plekhand

Ratracer

Thanks guys Gotta love parts day! Tyres baby! Shortened the brake lines and bled the brakes, installed new discs and brake pads. The discs are Magura MDR, i believe it's for downhill but they just look cool i think😉 I was on a roll! Then i found out that the bolt head of the rear caliper was...
  19. Frankie plekhand

Ratracer

So this happened.. In my hometown... Yes i need this, twin top tube, disc brake, 27.5, cruiser style, tyre slanging, single speed mean son of a gun. Yes, to take simple rides during nice summer evenings through the forest, just to ride and nothing else... To escape the ratrace of the day.. Ok...
Back