Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. GOATre-cycle

VOTE HERE! - ANYTHING GOES!

Good luck everyone. I enjoyed seeing all of your projects. Makes me want to do more.
  2. GOATre-cycle

Victus Mortuus (Riding Video)

Re: Victus Mortuus (Getting Skulled) That's crazy and I love it!
  3. GOATre-cycle

Elginetic (The End)

Re: Elginetic One of my favorites in this competition. I love the sex change and light work. I hope you get your tire situation sorted out and can't wait to see it completed.
  4. GOATre-cycle

J.C. Higgins "Kermit" Flightliner

Primed the chain guard after a little maneuvering to get it to fit. I also got the springer fork in the mail today.
  5. GOATre-cycle

The Goodyear in question in which the chain guard was stripped from.
  6. GOATre-cycle

Fitting a chain guard from a currently unidentified Goodyear
  7. GOATre-cycle

Original Troxel Seat. I am going to try and tackle re upholstery and taking off all that rust. The seat looks real good on the bike and should be worth it.
  8. GOATre-cycle

Lady Jivaro

shop photo looks like you are ready to have a it. Good luck in the build, it is an exciting design.
  9. GOATre-cycle

Lucky # 7

I am way underdressed for this competition. I didn't know we had to tuck our shirt in for this one.
  10. GOATre-cycle

☆★☆BIG JIM☆★☆ BUILD THREAD RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE)

Re: ☆☆Ꭼsє LᎾ₡Ꮎ JᎾKᎬЯ!☆☆(THAT CRAZY JOKER!) RRB#08 love the schematic and concept! Good luck and hope it rides well.
  11. GOATre-cycle

Fat Fix (COLOR CHANGE)

Re: Fat Fix I can't wait to see it come together. I see a few fat tire bikes in this build, very exciting.
  12. GOATre-cycle

I got a few coats of paint on.
  13. GOATre-cycle

Thank you very much! Apparently today is my first time using a computer.
  14. GOATre-cycle

The start of my submission for the build off, and my first attempt at this build off. Love the starting photos of the other contestants already. It should be a good one.
Back