Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Wanting to build a klunker. Need a Schwinn DX, preferably tall but if not I will make due.

So it has begun. The addiction. The sleepless nights building a Klunker in your mind over and over, counting klunkers to try and fall asleep. The countless manufactures, frames, parts, and patina all bombing and screeching down the mountainside in the background. I have had no luck finding a...
  2. D

where to find 1" headset spacers.

Anyone know where to find 1" headset spacers? I see them on fleebay but they're 2.5 mm up until 15 mm, and in silver or black only. They have a ton for 1 1/8". Problem is I need to raise stem about 2" so roughly 50 mm. It works fine without the spacers but then you have that akward gap and...
  3. D

Need help converting headlight to L.E.D.

Hey all, so I recently bought a motorcycle headlight for my bicycle but I need to convert it to l.e.d. for my bicycle. Is there an easy way to do this? I know nothing about electronics. Thanks in advance for any help.
  4. D

help me lower my cruiser!

Does anybody know where I can get or how I can make some brackets to mount to the rear dropouts to raise the rear wheel to lower the bike?
  5. D

bought a schwinn, think it is a huffy.

I recently bought my first cruiser on CL which I was told was a 63 stingray. After researching it I believe its a Huffy of some sort. It has the dark blue rims I see in some pictures. It had been painted over at least five times with no masking dents and all . I thought I was getting a...
  6. D

Hello from New Mexico!

Just joined this forum today. I have recently developed a rekindled love for cruisers and came across this forum! Love reading everyone's posts and checking the photos. Truly inspirational.
Back