Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Rear drum brake question

Hey guys, I'm currently in the middle of a 3G Choppermeister build and have a question regarding the rear hub. The hub is a single speed with a drum brake. I was thinking of changing to a 3speed internal hub and was wondering if I need a specific drum brake hub or can the drum brake be...
  2. F

***** NIRVE Bikes *****

Can't see a thread for Nirve bikes. So here's my Cannibal I picked up last weekend. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. F

Jube Customs P50

Thought I'd throw up some pictures of my Jube Customs P50 cruiser. I picked it up 2nd hand on fb and love it. I prefer the smaller bars to apes. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. F

Raleigh City

Picked this up for $10 from the local recycling market. Mostly original with a 3 speed Sturmey Archer freewheel hub. Unsure whether to flip or build Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. F

Get A Grip bike show Australia

Today is the 2nd annual Get A Grip bike show put on by the Pedal Pushers BC. Good turn out for a niche hobby. Here's some pics: Sent from my 5046I using Tapatalk
  6. F

$15 FB KK find

Scored this KK from Facebook. The owner was going to change the forks and bars but decided it was all too hard. Sent from my 5046I using Tapatalk
  7. F

My urban bomber

Here's my urban bomber project. It started out as a kids wheelie bike that I bought from a recycling market but the back wheel wouldn't fit the Huffy Bronx I wanted it for. So after much looking and measuring I found a partly stripped mtb for $5 from the recycling market. The donor bike cost me...
  8. F

CPW Skate shop

Saw this in a coffee table bike mag here in oz. Its a skate shop that does cool bikes as well: http://cpwskate.blogspot.com/
  9. F

Aussie checking in

Hi everyone, my name is Ryan and I like bikes haha. Cureently have a Huffy Bronx, a racer turned single speed and a Dyno mtb about to be converted to a buritto. Got into bikes through my parents owning a BMX clothing company and my brother was a AA Pro.
Back