Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Freak!

Freak's "Gray Ghost" -gotta light?

Got around to building a headlight for the Gray Ghost. It's great when you run across some odd parts that work good together! Started with this: I used the bottom of a metal candlestick for the headlight housing, an Eclipse mints tin for the battery box, a lens from a 6-volt lantern, a 9-LED...
  2. Freak!

81 Jamis Earth Cruiser gone Zombie

I like it!
  3. Freak!

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

Here's mine... I built out of a few things I had laying around the shop. Before installing on the bike: On the bike: I used a 9-volt battery with a 9-LED set and reflector, and it's surprisingly bright- hard to get a good pic at night :shock:
  4. Freak!

Re: Freak's "Gray Ghost" -new pix with bags! Thanks for the kind words, y'all! :D Been playing around with some ideas for headlights... found some interesting stuff in the garage that just might work when put together! I don't want to overdo it on this bike, I'm trying to keep it clean. At...
  5. Freak!

MURDER

I like EVERYTHING about this bike, the blue headlight and that seat caught my eye first! Lots of inspiration. Well done, sir. 8)
  6. Freak!

Standard Springer fork But....?

I like it... looks like it was custom-built just for your bike! And I agree, it looks awesome.
  7. Freak!

Re: Freak's "Gray Ghost" -new pix with bags! Thanks for the compliments, guys! :D
  8. Freak!

Aiken BlueGrass Fest

Aiken's not to far from me... I'll have to check this one out
  9. Freak!

Beach Cruiser Chopper Trike

Looks good so far... I like the wheels, are you gonna keep them on the trike?
  10. Freak!

Steroid Bike - finally done!

WOW :shock: I bet that thing's got an incredible top speed, but you'd need some STEROIDS to pedal uphill! :lol: Looks awesome!
  11. Freak!

Re: Freak's "Gray Ghost" -new pix with rack and bags! Hi y'all, got some new pictures for you... Got tired of juggling my soda when I rode down to the corner store, so I put together a rack to use some old saddlebags I had on hand. Built the rack out of some old fender struts and a wire handle...
  12. Freak!

Jalopy Joe

Wooooaaah... that's insane! :shock: Love it! Cool build!
  13. Freak!

‘Pard in my pink... Huffy - Sister Zee & Tiger 2

Re: ‘Pard in my pink... Huffy That's cool, ratTED... that leopard paint job is awesome!
  14. Freak!

Hi y'all... here's a few pics of my latest work-in-progress. Started out with a Murray Westport that my friend had in his shed... Got her home and washed off all the dust and crud... The fenders were really rusty, plus they were bent and rubbing the tires. So I stripped the bike to the bare...
  15. Freak!

New here... and thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all! :mrgreen:
  16. Freak!

Next Project: First Mockup

This is gonna be awesome!
  17. Freak!

Giving Up "Reselling" Bikes

Far-western Orangeburg County here... we'll have to ride and have a beer sometime :mrgreen:
  18. Freak!

The anti-klunk? (Show us your urban bombers!)

Cool bike, chop-n-build. Looks like something Mad Max would ride! 8)
  19. Freak!

Giving Up "Reselling" Bikes

South Carolina? How could I have missed this... :( I'll bet this was in my backyard. That would be perfect for my daughter. What part of SC are you from, wheelhorseman? I'm about 45 miles south of Columbia.
  20. Freak!

Themed cruiser ride in Charlotte NC

Re: cruiser ride in Charlotte NC? Love to join y'all, I'm about 3 hours from there. Hopefully I'll get my wife's bike done by then!
Back