Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 1oldbikelover

Plum Island, MA BYOB BIKE RIDE TO SANDY POINT

It’s happening again.. Sunday September 24. Meet up time: 10am at Beachcoma restaurant/bar on Plum Island. We will start the ride from Plum Island’s Beachcoma, ride to the entrance to Sandy Point State Reservation and ride to the southern tip of Plum Island Sandy...
  2. 1oldbikelover

NERRB bike group ride on Plum Island

Back in the day…NERRB .. New England RatRodBikes chapter. Blast from the past Greatly missed. Jose Jane says … haven’t seen you in awhile, Jane, since our last Massachusetts area group ride, circa 2016? Thought I’d share these pics from our ride on Plum Island, MA
  3. 1oldbikelover

WCC bike parts wanted

in search of original Jesse James West Coast Chopper grips and chrome bar end plugs. Let me know what you have. Thanks, choppah fans!
  4. 1oldbikelover

Snagged another Jesse James WWC

Just had to buy another one.....was looking for a red one locally but got another chromee ....bars have been changed and missing chain guard and stem cover but love the way these lil choppers ride. In search of bar ends and grips for my choppah!
  5. 1oldbikelover

Sidewalk bike

just picked up this odd lil beauty yesterday. Picking up valuable info from fellow bike afficionados about this bike and still searching. Thinking its Gendron or Colson. 12x 1.75 solid rubber tire with fixed hub.
  6. 1oldbikelover

26" wheel folder

i have a few of the English small wheel folders so I thought I'd get a bigger wheeled one. Interesting old tech folding mountain bike that works! Definitely will not ride this beast where I ride my fully but a fun bike nontheless.
  7. 1oldbikelover

4th Annual Plum Fest. Plum Island, Newbury, MA May 19, 2018

Anyone interested in riding along with my posse to as many bands as we can see, come on down. As the ad says, it's all free. We will be meeting up with our bikes at 11 am at the big field parking lot just after the small airport on right side. There will also be parking a little closer near...
  8. 1oldbikelover

Columbia Firebolt

Just picked up this '61 Firebolt today. It's been painted and is missing it's tank and wearing mismatched wheels and seat but still cool to me. It's a smooth rider. Hoping a reasonably priced tank will come up for sale in the near future. It will accompany my '60 FireArrow.
  9. 1oldbikelover

My '94 Mini Harley Davidson bicycle

H Recently acquired this Roadmaster Harley Davidson bicycle. Everything works including its electronic motor sound. Missing a black box normally found on each side just below the seat. My grandsons will love this bike as soon as they are old enough to ride it!
  10. 1oldbikelover

Stingray shifter cable

in need of a shifter cable for a '72 Schwinn Stardust with a 3 speed hub and thumb shifter. Let me know what you have.
  11. 1oldbikelover

Lovell-Diamond Girl

Y Recently acquired this frame locally. Found out that it was a locally made bicycle here in Massachusetts.
  12. 1oldbikelover

ROAR-R-R

Picked this up from a local gent..........Some battery corrosion to deal with but hopefully will fire right up. Instruction paper there but in rough but readable condition! Ready it roarrrr......
  13. 1oldbikelover

ROAR-R-R

Picked this up from a local gent..........Some battery corrosion to deal with but hopefully will fire right up. Instruction paper there but in rough but readable condition! Ready to roarrrr......
  14. 1oldbikelover

NERRB and friends Annual Plum Island Vintage/Antique Classic bicycle ride

I Approximately 18 mile round trip ride along the coastline. Mellow pace with stops and meet up afterwards for food and drink.
  15. 1oldbikelover

Annual Plum Island Classic Vintage/ Antique Bicycle Ride

Plum Island, Newbury, MA ...Approximately 18 mile round trip ride through the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge to Sandy Point State Reservation and back with food and drink at Beachcoma afterwards! Pre ride breakfast at Mad Martha's restaurant on Plum Island at 9am and ride starts at 11am...
  16. 1oldbikelover

Plumfest 2017

plumfest.org Here's more info. I'll be there on bike head boppin to the tunes thru out Plum Island. Hope to see you there too!
  17. 1oldbikelover

Plumfest 2017. Newbury, MA. (plum island)

Any of my NEERB posse interested in riding their bikes from location to location to lots of free music from different bands on an Island in Newbury, MA ? Plumfest is happening Saturday May 20th. Food and beverage is available for cost but the music and good company is all FREE. Go to...
  18. 1oldbikelover

Plumfest 2017

Anyone enjoy riding their bikes on an island and going from one performing band to another? I'm in. Plumfest 2017 happening on Saturday May 20, 2017.....Plum Island, MA(town of Newbury, MA) Food and beverage available for sale but the music is FREE!
  19. 1oldbikelover

Another girl

newly acquired 1948 girls Columbia Deluxe......may become another plant stand or gift/starter bike for a newbie. She shows her hidden beauty with patina!
Back