Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RockNRolla

el Bandido

well here it is my first rat rod build off bike, thanks to all who have watched or just left a comment this has been a blast. it has been fun watching everyones builds! without anymore wait here is "el Bandido"
  2. RockNRolla

Back Alley Chop Shop

hey everyone, back alley chop shop is my fun side project to the car and bike projects i have... i love music so this is my solo band that i do everything on. its not profesional recordings just what i play with on my computer. but if you have time while checking everyones builds out check it...
  3. RockNRolla

HAWTHORNE AND FIRESTONE

just picked these up very excited about it. i didnt even relize it until i got it home that the hawthorne was a skiptooth!
  4. RockNRolla

womens tank bike!!!

just picked this up i was very exicted when i saw it, so i grabbed it before i researched it can anyone i.d. it?
  5. RockNRolla

AMF Roadmaster???

just got this bike it is incredibly interesting. but unfortunatlly i do not know nothing about it, but thats what i have you guys and girls for. :) i havent seen many like it and would like to know about it. maybe what year, what its worth or could be, the rariety of it and whatever you have...
  6. RockNRolla

el Bandido

for my very first build off this will be my inspiration. pretty cool eehh??? heres what i will start with went with a 24'' Schwinn got a 20'' springer for it, had to do some adjustments to the fork to make it fit a 24'' wheel ready for the mock up? well here it is . i put ape hangers...
  7. RockNRolla

help please on this miyata bike

this bike is my friends and ive done reasearch on it trying to figure it out and not having any luck. i would like to know if possible the year, the type of bike and if possible is it worth anything and how much?? and anything else about it expecially the brake system havent seen it before. it...
  8. RockNRolla

RockNRollas "Classy Mohagany" bike

Bike #2 Hiwatha
  9. RockNRolla

RockNRollas ''Ace of Spades'' bike

Primer rubber undercoating under fenders
  10. RockNRolla

new kansas bike builder

hey im from hays kansas just started getting into bike restorations. i stumbled across this awesome website and thought it would be cool to document my projects and meet new people who are into the same thing. im in the middle of a project so heres my progress
Back