Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

i saw some very awesome bikes here. some blew me away. i didn't however see any of the little guys, so i thought i would post a few pics. unfortunately i couldn't find where to upload the pics milt
  2. R

Stingrays Only! (Early scramblers and hurricanes too!)

i was going to go to dudley this past weekend, but family matters took priority. to try to make up a little for not making it i was going to put two of my restored schwinn stingray lil tigers pics up on this site. not sure they qualified and don't know how to go about uploading pics on this site...
  3. R

Dudley Mass. Swap + Show Sunday Feb. 17th.

the bikes i was planning on bringing are very fine examples of a restored bike. these too are not intended to be for sale. i have way too much into them to make them a for sale item. i think they have a value in that they may encourage others to help keep these old bikes around for as long as...
  4. R

thanks danimal for the answer to my question. the first few responses sounded like i was trying to avoid a fee, and that simply was not the case. those other answers made me, a newcomer, feel very uncomfortable. milt
  5. R

wondering as a newbie if there is a charge for showing a bike at the dudley show. i have a couple schwinn lil tigers that some may enjoy seeing or inquiring about. milt [email protected]
  6. R

intro

name is mil, would like to know if there is a fee for showing a bike at the dudley show this feb. 17th.? my interest is in small bikes and trikes
Back