Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. No Talent Clown

Corvette Rat

Thanks to all. Going to take it on the cruiser ride this next Tuesday Dr. T ( thanks). Gave it a shakedown ride with some bunny-hops already to see if anything would bust. Nada, so far.
  2. No Talent Clown

Corvette Rat

Better pics, in the daylight.
  3. No Talent Clown

Corvette Rat

Yeah, it's a 24". Thanks.
  4. No Talent Clown

Corvette Rat

Picked up a 1967 Schwinn on CL. Made a quickie transfarmation. Switched the seat for a NOS red banana, ditched the basket, switched the S7s for snowflake leced S7s with a red band kickback, added a headlight and made a faux patina chainguard to match. No biggie Before After
  5. No Talent Clown

Schwinn Collegiate Ray

Only four people showed for our Tuesday night ride, but we all showed with 24" Schwinn Rays.
  6. No Talent Clown

Schwinn Collegiate Ray

Yeah it's a freewheel front.
  7. No Talent Clown

Schwinn Collegiate Ray

Simple, nothing fancy. Some parts from a from a girls Schwinn and some from elsewhere and a little cleaning. Before: After:
  8. No Talent Clown

Hello From Portland, OR

Hello Portland, from Portland. Nice ride.
  9. No Talent Clown

NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKES!!!!!!!

Yeah, don't know why I hadn't quite gotten to repainting the wheels. I just got the thoughts of; leave it like it is- ratty, hotrod it- fatter wheels/gears/etc, or mildly redo it. Not the money shot, but here it is. Thanks for the input.
  10. No Talent Clown

NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKES!!!!!!!

I just picked up a 2010, on the cheap, and it needs help. Most of the bolts are rusted (quick trip to the hardware store, no biggie), the bars are wrong, the wooden basket slats are toasted with the finish failing and the rims are totally sun bleached. Have some cruiser bars and a set of red 3G...
  11. No Talent Clown

Not a bike, but...

Me too. Still pretty cool, maybe not two g's of cool.
  12. No Talent Clown

Not a bike, but...

... Pretty darned cool. Couldn't decide on where to post this. http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/4928225418.html A handbuilt, rat rod pedal tractor on C'list. Would have been cool to see a jackshaft and some gears with a tall stick shift. Maybe the next owner will. Need to get myself some...
  13. No Talent Clown

Geared Beast wheels

163 is close to 6.5". Good enough clearance. Didn't know if any other internal hub had that.
  14. No Talent Clown

Geared Beast wheels

Anybody put an internally geared hub to a rim like the Mongoose Beast has? Saw the one on Choppers US. Curious if other hubs would clear.
  15. No Talent Clown

ANY INTEREST IN RRB NAME PLATES?

I would do a couple.
  16. No Talent Clown

Leaf Spring Fork

I'm in too.
  17. No Talent Clown

Leaf Spring Fork

That is spectacular!
  18. No Talent Clown

let me see your chopper bicycles

Knuckle Duster Nirve Switchblade KD chop. A friend brought byt this kids bike from Toys R Us and said to make him a chopper.
  19. No Talent Clown

Crusty Tiger

August 1959 Schwinn Tiger. A C-list score from a couple months back. Too cheap to pass up. Two speed was rusted almost solid as well as the chain. Didn't do too much to it to clean it up. I liked the way it looked. Added a new chain, tires & wheels, put an LED in the headlight along with a...
  20. No Talent Clown

ideas on what to do with my Jesse James Bike

Is there a pic of that?
Back