Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rasputi73

2016 Chicago TailDraggers monthly ride. SATURDAY Dec. 10th

I might be able to make this one. it has been awhile since I was on a cruiser. and my buddy might be able to make it also.
  2. Rasputi73

CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

sucks I cant make it on the 12th. BIG TIME SUCKS!
  3. Rasputi73

First annual Chicago Invasion!!!

hope to make this one for sure.
  4. Rasputi73

I'll be Wis. doing some downhill at devils head.
  5. Rasputi73

Home made bottom bracket?

I went and bought the nova bb form this site. but Im having a hard time finding a set a bearings and cups to fit it. I have tried old Schwinns to bmx. What do you use for this set up?
  6. Rasputi73

To late Gary. I have to make a trailer jut to get it anywhere. Trike that is about 9 1/2 long is going to be a problem.
  7. Rasputi73

no can do for me again. Kids birthday party then the mother in law birthday party. Sucks to be me again.
  8. Rasputi73

cool guys. thank you. makes life a whole lot easier.
  9. Rasputi73

Thank you for the replies. I would use one off of an old frame but the way I'm building the frame it would be harder to cover the holes left behind from the cut.
  10. Rasputi73

I know that I have seen it before but can not find it, but what size tube and what length do you cut to make a bottom bracket?
  11. Rasputi73

Chicago Taildraggers - Southwest Suburb Ride.

I should be good for that weekend
  12. Rasputi73

Chicago Taildraggers - Southwest Suburb Ride.

im in just depends on the day
  13. Rasputi73

Just let me know. if I can make it I would be down for some food and drinks and a lil ride.
  14. Rasputi73

I would be down for something like that.
  15. Rasputi73

I consider it a good day

I used the balance bike also. I think that it is one of the best things that you can do for a kid. I pushed my duaghter 5 feet and she was off and riding. Now we ride to school every day we can. And that is the best part of my whole day. Enjoy your time with her.
  16. Rasputi73

Fatty O

I'm looking to get a set of the Fatty O tires, but I'm having a hard time to try to find a place to buy them. I know it is a simple question but any help would be great. Thank you
  17. Rasputi73

just saw the post this morning. I'm a no go for today. if we get lucky maybe next month(they say it is going to be a warm February).
  18. Rasputi73

Chicago Winter Bike Swap at Harper College January 17, 2015

I hope to make this. Got some killer deals last year
  19. Rasputi73

My favorite place to look is garage sales come summer time. I know it takes am long time but that is a big part nof the fun for me. I like to know that some the bikes that I have built have cost me no more than 30 or 40 bucks total. if you are in a hurry this might not be the best way to go...
Back