Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

J.C. Higgins Unreal!!!!!

Wow ! I have a Jetflow. It's complete except for the chrome thingy on the back of the rack. It's a rider, but it's Very Rusty !! I'm sooooo jealous !
  2. B

Well, I know it's red, but...

Thanks for all the info ! It'll hang right where it is for another year or two, but I think it's a keeper. Thank You all ! PJB
  3. B

Well, I know it's red, but...

I dragged this home from a yard sale last week, just 'cause I like the way the frame is made. I suspect is is not very old, and certainly in it's current condition, not very valuable, but... I like it anyway, so now it's hanging from my rafters. Can anyone fill me in on who might have made it...
  4. B

Strange but cool girls 20"

So...Is the original builder now on this forum ? I'm waiting for him to step up and claim it ! :21:
  5. B

Jamis and some Kabuki theater

Love that disc brake ! Nice bike
  6. B

What i found this week in the dumpster,

Too bad you crashed it already. I built and flew a bunch of planes when my sons were younger. If you really want to learn to fly, find an experienced pilot to inspect the plane before it's first flight. Weight and balance are Critical !! Then he can take it off and get some altitude. When it's...
  7. B

Bicycle Table

I've always been amused by the use of "reality" and " TV " in the same sentence !
  8. B

Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

Here's my son checking out my rusty Jetflow. Rides nice, rust and all !
  9. B

Dudley Mass Swap- Sunday February 9th

I couldn't have made the ride down there tomorrow ( it's a bit over two hours each way ) , but it sounds like I might get another shot at it ! Will the new date be posted here ? Thanks !
  10. B

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

What a hoot this is ! Great thread ! I found an oldie from my younger days. That's me taking my little brother and his friend for a ride.
  11. B

What am I riding here ?

We did have a Western Auto in town at that time. My first job was there, stocking shelves, sweeping floors ( does anyone still use sweeping compound on squeaky wooden floors ? ) and assembling bikes, trikes, wagons, etc. It would make sense that it came from there. I don't have the time or...
  12. B

What am I riding here ?

That's me, in the white shirt and with the really short legs ! My parents bought me this bike new in the summer of 1959. It's the only new bike I've ever had and now, of course, it's long gone. Can anyone tell me what it is, and is there any chance I might find one like it still surviving ...
  13. B

Hot Rods....little ones

Aurora Model Motoring is what came to mind when I saw those ! My brother and I had 2 green plastic controllers and a very basic starter kit of track. It's amazing how well the sense of smell is preserved ! Those little motors just screaming ! My favorite vehicle was a tractor-trailer rig ...
  14. B

WHAT GOT YOU INTO THE BIKE HOBBY

A couple years ago I stopped at a friends house to show off my "new" motorcycle. I saw a chrome front end of a bicycle, with a big round head light on it, sticking out from behind a half-closed door. I've always kinda liked tankers, and this turned out to be a Jetflow, complete but very rusty...
  15. B

Cool tin sign

I Love it !!
  16. B

Murray Christmas Skiptooth Score - JC Higgins

My Jetflow is a Skip tooth, and it's either a '56 or a '57. I never tried to nail it down, but I believe those are the only two years they were made.
  17. B

Murray Christmas Skiptooth Score - JC Higgins

That's beautiful ! Ride it !
  18. B

dumpster bike find

Cool !
  19. B

My New Falcon

Yes, it does. I'm thinking it'll be fun to ride when I get time to fix it up. Right now I have a couple of the neighbors bikes in the shop. They need to be done and gone before I can get to my own.
  20. B

My New Falcon

I got an email from a friend the other day. He had just bought this, and a couple other bikes, really cheap, at an estate auction, and "they're yours if ya want them". Well, of course I want them ! Can anyone tell me about Falcon bikes ? He also left this Columbia on my doorstep, from...
Back