Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. The Renaissance Man

ORBO I Love Lucy

Classic Klunker style. Simple and to the point! :cool:
  2. The Renaissance Man

SWB0 UNO under the SNO

This one cleaned up nicely considering the starting point! Nice save. :thumbsup:
  3. The Renaissance Man

Leopard Lady

Nice chain! Happy wife happy life. Twenty bucks don't sound that bad, I've spent far more on far less!
  4. The Renaissance Man

Next build off………

Bob Ross.
  5. The Renaissance Man

SWB0 Boone-Doggle

Maybe it's just my monitor! The saddle looks brown but the grips look red/orange. That would explain a lot. Sorry, @SkyknightJohn if I made an issue out of nothing. Ride on my friend!
  6. The Renaissance Man

SWB0 Boone-Doggle

Yeah, don't get me wrong, the grips are cool. I just wish they were the same color as the saddle (or vice versa), that's all.
  7. The Renaissance Man

SWB0 Boone-Doggle

Everything turned out really nice here! I only wish that the grips were a different color. Not trying to be critical, just my observation. Other than perfectly matching the seat leather, I would probably think about black just to take the eyes away from noticing it. Again, you did an...
  8. The Renaissance Man

SWB0 Boone-Doggle

Congratulations on a great job building up your bike. Much respect for welding up your own frame! :41:
  9. The Renaissance Man

SWB0 Sublime time

Clean and simple. The white walls and white accents really class it up!
  10. The Renaissance Man

SWB0 U-Haul Core-Line

Very colorful and shiny! You have really produced a wide variety of styles through the years! Nice clean bike :)
  11. The Renaissance Man

ORBO A noMad

That's a cool frame and the tires really make it stand out! Nice classic Mountain bike! (At first glance, I thought the tires were just muddy. lol )
  12. The Renaissance Man

ORBO Vitamin 'C'lunk🍊

Wow, what a great improvement over the original! I'm loving that frame! Nice job all around!:41:
  13. The Renaissance Man

ORBO LEFTOVERS

The two-tone paint works nicely!
  14. The Renaissance Man

ORBO Crusty

Looks like a nice sturdy Klunker! :cool: Good job!
  15. The Renaissance Man

The… needs a new name

I'm pretty sure Baphomet would be one of the last things a preacher would want his bike or anything else named after. C'mon people.
  16. The Renaissance Man

The… needs a new name

*EDIT* I just looked it up, and Huffy actually marketed a muscle bike in the 1970's named Midnight Rider. I guess there's nothing new under the sun, LOL
  17. The Renaissance Man

The… needs a new name

Midnight Rider.
  18. The Renaissance Man

SWB0 E=mc2

Ride video. :21:
  19. The Renaissance Man

Drag duster parts.

Short answer; yes. Don't let that go to the scrap yard!
Back