Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Tramp-o-liner

Howdy all, long time no be here. My kids had one of those 12 foot round trampolines with the giraffe enclosure cage around the top. We had a bit of a wind storm a while back and it blew across the yard and ended up in the side of my shed So the top was taken off, the kids used it for a while...
  2. S

The Barfly

Time for another build! Again with whatever is laying around (within reason of course). To that end, having a beer or 2 in the shed yesterday, some shapes and objects made the light bulb in the head magically come on. Such as these; That was a barstool from in the house that the wifey didn't...
  3. S

The hyperglide burrito

Hey all, been on here a while but don't post much so I thought it was about time to have a crack. Had some spare time today so I got stuck into building something. I bought this here black cheapy cruiser thing a while back and ripped all the unnecessary junk off it and ride around with my 5...
  4. S

G'day!

Yeah, I'm an Aussie :lol: . Been lurking on here for a while and i'm pretty impressed. I grew up on and around bikes when I was a kid, but grew up and out of them. Now I'm an old fart (38) :roll: , I've been getting back into them a bit, mainly lowrider/dragster/burrito/oneoff kinds of stuff...
Back