Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Rodstalgia “Erector”

great concept
  2. S

Tramp-o-liner

Finished
  3. S

Tramp-o-liner

Chopped up the parts pile forks, internally sleeved the threaded section so I could gain some length. Used up some more tube. Made some plates so the forks could be bolted together. Kind of a triple tree set up. Tacked together on my mill table. Should work.
  4. S

LITTLE TOAD! RRBBO#14 Class 2. I'm out. :(

Well that sucks, on both counts.
  5. S

Tramp-o-liner

6. S

Tramp-o-liner

7. S

Tramp-o-liner

Went for a test ride Saturday night. Pretty happy. Might need to move the seat forward a bit and/or move the bottom bracket back. Mocked up some new forks today. What do you think?
  8. S

Tramp-o-liner

I didn't want it to end up too "heavy looking" in the front if you know what I mean. But hey, if they don't work I can just bin them, right?
  9. S

Tramp-o-liner

Tossing up some ideas. The spare-parts-pile forks don’t really do it for me, wondering if I should make a set from the same tubing as the rest of the frame. The fender is actually two of them temporarily screwed together. Taillight was laying around the shed.
  10. S

Tramp-o-liner

Having a bit of trouble here. I've got more photos but I can't get them to load. I've tried to get them off photobucket and all I seem to get is a screen full of code and no image
  11. S

Tramp-o-liner

Howdy all, long time no be here. My kids had one of those 12 foot round trampolines with the giraffe enclosure cage around the top. We had a bit of a wind storm a while back and it blew across the yard and ended up in the side of my shed So the top was taken off, the kids used it for a while...
  12. S

The hyperglide burrito

Small update since I've put a few miles in this thing. I finally added a shifter for the 3 speed hub which made a big difference to rideability. A guy saw it in my shed the other day and has since got in touch and offered me 200 bux for it! Spun me out. Oh well more cash for parts for the Barfly...
  13. S

The Plastic Machine

Brilliantly different this thing:thumbsup:
  14. S

The Barfly

No worries mate, I'm too old for jumping the thing like a motocrosser so I'm not too worried about strength:wink1:
  15. S

The Barfly

You worried about the gal coating on the conduit Luke? Never fear, I sand it all off before welding;)
  16. S

The Barfly

Time for another build! Again with whatever is laying around (within reason of course). To that end, having a beer or 2 in the shed yesterday, some shapes and objects made the light bulb in the head magically come on. Such as these; That was a barstool from in the house that the wifey didn't...
  17. S

The Devil Cruiser!

Awesome.
  18. S

AGENT ORANGE

YES!! Wondered what happened to this one, looking forward to the rest of the build
  19. S

another air ride bike

Neat. Shame about not being able to get the air to work, but that's a cool solution.
  20. S

The hyperglide burrito

First test ride today! Steers like a bus, rides like a Caddy. Fair amount of flop in the front end, which was expected but overall, ridiculously fun![/URL]
Back