Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. roddy*piper

Any Members BMX Distance Jump ? How Far... What Bike ?

I can still ride my Kawasaki at 6 foot 300 pounds. But, not my Yamaha... :(
  2. roddy*piper

This bike is very close to my 70's jump bike. But, mine was black. And, I hacksawed the U tail off...:eek:
  3. roddy*piper

I rode mine until my knees started hitting the handlebars... And, I could pedal no more... If I was Jockey size, I'd still be Jumping. "Kinda like riding a Bike" You never forget how... lol
  4. roddy*piper

We "aquired" the ladder & plywood from a backyard... "We were little Hoodlums" lol. I put the ladder across the chain at the bottom of the exit ramp. And, laid the plywood on top of it. All I could see was the bottom and top of the ladder as a guide. It was some scary stuff. But, I was an...
  5. roddy*piper

Sorry Clancy... No Pics... We were just a bunch of kids in the mid 70's riding our bikes in a closed Mall parking lot on Sunday. We heel toed the distance to be a little over 37 feet. Behind *Iverson Mall* in Hillcrest Heights Maryland. I was a "Greaser" at the time. Just like in the movie "The...
  6. roddy*piper

My record jump was over 37 feet on a modified Yamaha Moto-Bike. With all Kawasaki BX200 parts. Front Forks, Rear Shocks, and Seat. On a 3 story Mall exit ramp. On a 12 foot wood ladder with Plywood. Broke my pedal crank and messed up my foot pretty bad on the pavement...
  7. roddy*piper

YAMAHA MOTO-BIKE J60 & KAWASAKI BX200 vs TOXIC MTX plus MONO SHOCK

I could'nt agree more but, "I've had plenty removed" On this thread many times
  8. roddy*piper

Ride It ? "Oh My Heavens No" Is You Crazy ? Prop it in da corner or hang it from da ceiling. Ha-Ha... "I Ride Mine Every Chance I Get To" If I Was Jockey Size, I'd Still Be Jumping Them.
  9. roddy*piper

That's Funny... I always wanted to put a 455 Buick in a Purple AMC PACER lol ! No, "Really I Do" ha-ha ! I'd like to see one of those guys kids jump their bone stock Yamaha Moto-Bike over 35 feet. And, live to tell about it. I'm bi-polar not suicidal...lol. Those bikes were designed for roundy...
  10. roddy*piper

Joe you are a breath of fresh air compared to all the "Debbie Downers" & "Shunners" on this and, or any vintage BMX Bike Site. Even after these bikes have been restored. They're never worth more than a about $1000.00. Very Low End. I say do as you like and, Thumb your nose at all the Critics &...
  11. roddy*piper

~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

"I'm on Disability, so I tend to collect Dust"
  12. roddy*piper

"I got this cool Avon Aladdin's Lamp" "I rubbed on it, but all I got was a blister"
  13. roddy*piper

Hey Luke! Congratulations on the Moderation! Now, I know that you'll see "all" of my Posts. "I Pitty You" lol ! Try not to censor me too much... "You know i'm Bi-Polar and, I just can't help myself" ha ha !
  14. roddy*piper

I hope you don't mean on the Model? ha ha ! You may find some on google?
  15. roddy*piper

I like it but, I'm not that good at it... "I dabble"
  16. roddy*piper

I built this 1970 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 from the 2005 unknown movie "Bellflower". It's based on The Road Warrior. And, can blow fireballs out of the rear pipes onto following cars!
  17. roddy*piper

"I LOVE HIS WORK" I hate to say it but, I think I like the silver one better... "Hey!" "That's Mine!" "I also like the Mad Max car with trunk" Here's a pic of an American Torino
  18. roddy*piper

"I Enjoy Building Movie Car Novice Dioramas" Am Working On MAD MAX / ROAD WARRIOR Just Finished VANISHING POINT Ending Not much to it but, It looks pretty good... Last Pics To Come As Soon As Possible. "Including American Graffiti Race Scene"
  19. roddy*piper

I Also Am The Very Proud Owner Of Every Drive-In Car Movie That Was Made On DVD !!!
  20. roddy*piper

Vintage Topper Johnny Lightning Diecast Cars I have all of the 47 Cars that they made in 1969 1970 1971. Most are in Mint Condition
Back