Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jz5811

VOTE HERE! - ANYTHING GOES!

What an amazing set of bikes, proud to be among the rest of the awesome builders! This was my first build on the site and only the 2nd bike ive ever built, I will have to say I'm already thinking about what I can build for next year. I really didnt know what to expect, but it looks like I will...
  2. Jz5811

☆★☆ "BIG JIM" ☆★☆ RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE.)

Re: ☆★☆ "BIG JIM" ☆★☆ BO#8. FINISHED! +NEW PICS AND VIDEOS UP! I dont even know where to start with this, oh thats right, I want to ride it!!!!
  3. Jz5811

The First Lady...now I'm done

Rode it all around the beautiful city of Pittsburgh, been living here for 2 years and found some really cool spots along the way...please use picture #3 for the BO pic.
  4. Jz5811

The First Lady - Final assembly started

Re: The First Lady The frame was the last part that needed painted Started final assembly and got pretty far, I am on the fence on wether to keep the hand painted graphic or just go with the all flat brown look. I also originally wanted to go with a cream ballon tire but I thought the...
  5. Jz5811

Re: The First Lady Been working on the bike pretty hard and taking a lot of pics and finally getting around to posting a few. Here is how the tank was mated to the frame, a lot of good mock up and eyeing it up and bondo got her looking like she was meant to be there
  6. Jz5811

Re: The First Lady Got around to plastic filler, a lot of sandpaper and some primer. Got it good and roughed in, just need to massage it.
  7. Jz5811

Re: The First Lady Finally got around to working on the bike again, I recently got a 1966 Ford Truck and kind of pushed everything else to the side. Welded up the tank finally to the frame, now time to bonds, smooth and paint!
  8. Jz5811

Re: The First Lady Got some work done this weekend, after a few different color combos I have been tossing around looks like Ill be going with flat brown on this one...
  9. Jz5811

Re: The First Lady I have no idea what I'm doing either, I'm just hoping it turns out halfway descent. I'm used to building cars this is only the 2nd bike I have attempted, my first bike in the first pic I posted was too small for me to ride comfortably since I'm 6'2". It's really more of a...
  10. Jz5811

Re: The First Lady De-chromed and acid etched some parts yesterday...
  11. Jz5811

Well I thought I better hop into this seeing as I just snagged up a new bike from a garage sale. I have never done a ladies bike but I figured it would look a little different, especially with the frame modifications that I have planned for it...here she is in stock form, all my pieces in one...
  12. Jz5811

New member in the NE

Hello to all, my name is Jason, originally I am from Houston Tx but got moved up to Pittsburgh last year. I had nothing to do last winter so I decided to customize my first bike. I am a car guy first however I found working on a bike almost as enjoyable. I just picked up my 2nd bike today and...
Back