Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Verrt

Your happy place

I would, but being a stupid RRBer I brought two that need work. So thus far we’ve just been hauling them around.
  2. Verrt

Your happy place

Hi again RRB, @Bike from the Dead has been sending me DMs and making me check back in with the community, so I thought maybe I'd share some of my Happy Places from the last four or five months. Bullfrog Lake, IL Greenleaf State Park, OK On the Colorado River by Austin, TX Amistad...
  3. Verrt

lets see those old school / custom shifters.

That's hot
  4. Verrt

Kingfish likes him some suicide shifters
  5. Verrt

Right! As a Chicago single-speed evangelist, I was surprised I had so many to photograph!
  6. Verrt

Getting to Know Matti

More like oxi-clean, strong, unscented, gender neutral.
  7. Verrt

Knife buildoff challenge discussion

Nice. What'd you use for liners? Is it more or less rat-rod than a cut up Folgers tin?
  8. Verrt

My next major build will be a sailing dinghy. Ratgalleon is not a bad name :39:
  9. Verrt

Great sensible suggestions! But the outrageous $5 machete needs to stay as outrageous as possible. If I do any cutting to the blade it will be to give it a clip point and make it even more like a pirate sword :bigsmile: I never got my Condor Bush Cutlass, Lambit!
  10. Verrt

Maybe, Mrs. Verrtinski says it doesn’t matter how nice a handle I put on it’s still going to fold in half as soon as I hit anything with it. She might be right. Right now it would definitely be a knuckle skinner. I still have a long way to go with shaping it, and it might still get scrapped, as...
  11. Verrt

Was in walmart the other day and wandered into the camp section. Saw they had a five dollar machete. How bad could it be? Especially after the successful with the ten dollar Menards knife. The answer is pretty bad. It’s basically a sliver if thin sheet metal with a what could be generously...
  12. Verrt

Getting to Know Matti

🍔
  13. Verrt

Knife handle spa day
  14. Verrt

The four screws instead of two is the giveaway
  15. Verrt

Trying to get more information on this make and model.

Big time CWC Roadmaster vibes going on there.
  16. Verrt

Is that a Hohner Marine Band? ... with custom covers?
  17. Verrt

If any one wants to run it again this year, go ahead. I don't think I'm going to have time.
  18. Verrt

BatBike!

Bat Rod Bikes
  19. Verrt

Girvin fork..

Alberta is the only province in Canada where there's no ghosts.
  20. Verrt

Mixte Tape

Seems like the Shogun mixtes (at least some of them) are cromoly
Back