Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Aquilex

RRBBO16

I built bikes but never entered this thing. Next year I am in.
  2. Aquilex

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

That certainly is a lot of % going on there.
  3. Aquilex

The Cat's A•• is finished.

This is a cool bike.
  4. Aquilex

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

I like the unlimited votes. I really don't have a "top" pick as I like several bikes basically equally well, so this unlimited vote thing is helpful. I went with 6.
  5. Aquilex

FELTS NEW 2015 CRUISER BIKE LINE UP

Flipped bars are overdone. Kind of like flat black paint.
  6. Aquilex

Official RRB Build Off 9 Finished Bike List

These pictures do not show up for me (even after refreshing several times): 1, 9, 14, 35, 36
  7. Aquilex

The list

I was looking forward to seeing the flyingmahine build finished. I wonder why he deleted his build.
  8. Aquilex

ENIGMA

The paint is cool. I don't need zillions of pictures, or even one for that matter, but generally speaking, what did you do to accomplish that?
  9. Aquilex

ENIGMA

Okay, how about a picture of that koala bear standing on his head on the seat?:grin:
  10. Aquilex

DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

This is the first comment I have made in this build-off and I only have one word to say: Wow! I better grab a girl's spaceliner frame now, since the price will be headed up if you start selling those tanks.
  11. Aquilex

Whats good about Fatbikes, Your thoughts?

I believe we have a winner!
  12. Aquilex

can you still get the mongoose beast?

They are still on the Walmart website. http://www.walmart.com/ip/26-Mongoose-Beast-Men-s-Oversized-All-Terrain-Bike/22861845
  13. Aquilex

BUILD OFF #9 RULES EXPERIMENT?

that is simply not true. I participate in one of those two other sites. So I know about one and not the other but the one I visit has tremendously less "putdowns" than here. Here is where I see many more arguments over differences of opinion. the other site I visit is much more accommodating to...
  14. Aquilex

My Latest Selling Experience.

Heck, I'd never want to be a true Texan.
  15. Aquilex

2014 RatRod Bike Calendar?...

I got a bike not real fancy but its what I have.
  16. Aquilex

big box bikes

This debate will go on forever but if you pay $150 for a lawn mower you really don't expect the same lifespan out of it as if you paid $500. The same with bikes. Some people can't afford a $500 mower so they buy the $150 mower and deal with the lower end quality. And buying used older bikes...
  17. Aquilex

love the Sting Ray, but...

I like these with the stretched out frame.
Back