Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Higgins Shop bike

Well Guess Im gonna enter the fun with my rusted up higgins. Not sure on the year but it is a skip tooth. i plan on using this bike at car shows, Im going to put a box on the back to hold my pin striping paint. think im going to upgrade the driveline to make more ridable, but staying RAT!. AS...
  2. S

western Ratter

Well Ive not posted in a while, been busy on other projects. Im finally getting to this one. It was a lady frame that has been modified. let my buddy get some acton on this one. Then today I decided to start mocking up wth some scrap parts i collected over the past year. The tank is made...
  3. S

50's Murray

New project a 1950's murry. Im gonna build it up to look vintage motorcycle kinda board track but not all the way. I love this rack on the back, looks like an old 40's/50's pontiac. Flipped the bars Im not gonna keep the rat patina look, just for now. Im eventually gonna paint everything.
  4. S

Barn find jackpot.

Well picked up 7 or so bike today from an old man who was getting out of the hobby, I belive 3 western flyers and 1 JC Higgins and a few other bikes heres some pics. JC Higgins, Hope someone can tell me some info on this one. I also have a vintage 3 wheel bike also but dont have the pics...
  5. S

Ross Polo Bike

Well I picked this little beauty up last night. My intention was to use it for parts, but after looking at it and reading about the company I think i will just clean her up, put a set of tires on her and call it good. Everything seems to be original.
  6. S

1970 Schwinn Stingray

Well lets get to it. This is the thread Ill be using to show my restore hope you enjoy. A old friend brought the bike to me before his step dad scrapped it years ago, now Im finally getting to it. It had been painted gold. After first coat of stripper. after second coat of stripper.
  7. S

NewDude here

Hi everyone my name is Brent and I do pinstriping and custom paint work. I have two old schwinn stingrays, the first one is a 1966 stingray deluxe blue in color, 100% original. My other schwinn is a 1970 and Im currently restoring it right now. Ill post up sum pics as soon as i figure out how...
Back