Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Swap Meet at the Velodrome Oct 26th. Atlanta GA (Picture)

Re: Swap Meet at the Velodrome Oct 26th. Atlanta GA Alright sounds good.
  2. S

Swap Meet at the Velodrome Oct 26th. Atlanta GA (Picture)

Re: Swap Meet at the Velodrome Oct 26th. Atlanta GA 8) If yall like I could get my brushes and plan to be there.
  3. S

3rd Annual Cycling Swap Meet Oct 5th (Dallas,GA)(PICTURES!)

Re: The 3rd Annual Cycling Swap Meet Oct 5th (Dallas, GA) trucks loaded down, and i m bringing my pinstriping stuff.
  4. S

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Heres one of mine, thinking about selling her.
  5. S

Re: The 3rd Annual Cycling Swap Meet Oct 5th (Dallas, GA) Count me in, bringing a truck and trailer full.
  6. S

Trike build

That's looking good. What color you got planned?
  7. S

Vista Banana rebuild

Hurry up, my bikes almost ready.
  8. S

1970 Schwinn Stingray

Be nice to take it for a cruise.
  9. S

1970 Schwinn Stingray

Well heres some update on the 70 deluxe. Got the replacement seat from Bicycle heaven, pretty nice considering, I will be riding this so I wont be putting wear and tear on an original. My friend Sprocket rocket Give me a chain and let me use a Sissy bar to get it rolling till i get the new...
  10. S

Re: American Vintage Bicycle Supply Fall Swap-Dallas, GA Planning on this
  11. S

1970 Schwinn Stingray

Ok its been a while, heres an update on the 70 stingray Deluxe! Start off. i repainted the head badge. Installed. Then put the crank set in, and chain gaurd. Got the back tire in and put on the rim. And this is how she sits now. Just gotta get the seat, sissy bar, and fenders now.
  12. S

• BAD NEWS • 1953 Western Flyer Newsboy Special

Im drooling on your fenders and front end.
  13. S

western Ratter

Thanks Got more planned for it.
  14. S

Higgins Shop bike

Thanks fellas, the rims on this thing are toast, most of the spokes are rotted away and the rims have holes all in them. I'm gonna save it as much as possible. Been wanting to get it rideable for a while.
  15. S

Left Overs To Hot Rod

Awesome man, I wish I had a welder to do more builds like this.
  16. S

Higgins Shop bike

Well Guess Im gonna enter the fun with my rusted up higgins. Not sure on the year but it is a skip tooth. i plan on using this bike at car shows, Im going to put a box on the back to hold my pin striping paint. think im going to upgrade the driveline to make more ridable, but staying RAT!. AS...
  17. S

western Ratter

New pedals and good enough to ride. Made me a number plate. added some details.
  18. S

western Ratter

Made a tank filler, and use copper plumbing straps to fasten on the frame. I do all my own pinstriping and paint work, heres to rear fender after I cut it short. little more paint work and headlight installed. love this kickstand added some amber tail lights.
  19. S

western Ratter

Well turned out that the frame was bent in the rear to bad to use, gonna save for a later project. so i worked with another frame I had. some of you probably seen it on instagram. rims painted Painted the frame Almond White Coming together
  20. S

western Ratter

Well Ive not posted in a while, been busy on other projects. Im finally getting to this one. It was a lady frame that has been modified. let my buddy get some acton on this one. Then today I decided to start mocking up wth some scrap parts i collected over the past year. The tank is made...
Back