Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

(ORBO) BMX/MTB/BOMBER/KLUNKER BO .....VOTING FINISHED!......

Hello guys! Newbie to ratrod bikes... This build off sounds like something I'd like to do. How do I join in or is it too late? Any rules?
  2. G

Trike Hub Removal?

Man I think your are dead on! I drenched last night with liquid wrench. going to go get a ball joint fork and see if that does the trick. thinking of doing some really knarlly custom work on this one. Just built a nice 27" Belgium wheel with brass inlays and DT swiss spokes. going to get a...
  3. G

Trike Hub Removal?

here are some better pics of the underside of the trike and hubs.
  4. G

Trike Hub Removal?

Thanks for the info Rick. I might have to respoke while hubs are still on the axels. the hub flanges are tweeked a little need to straighten them out too before respoking. somebody beat the hec out of those hubs already I guess trying to remove them too. ill give liquid wrench a go today.
  5. G

Trike Hub Removal?

THanks for the advice guys! that's exactly what im afraid will happen if I use a puller. both rims are slotted keyed and if im not mistaken its a postreaction system with a differential. ill get some pics tonight when I get home. I was trying to save these hubs to respoke to some cool 26"...
  6. G

Trike Hub Removal?

I picked up an old rusty trike and I cant remove the old real wheels from the shaft. Removed retaining bolts but wheels seem to be rusted on tight to the shaft. sprayed with lots of WD40 but they still wont budge! Any ideas? Going to try PB Blaster tonight and maybe a pulley puller.... Any...
  7. G

DFW Cruiser Bicycle Ride sponsored by the Slow Spokes club

The first SlowSpoke ride was AWESOME! Here are some of the pictures from this weekend.
  8. G

Slow Spokes DFW. new email is [email protected] have also setup a facebook account to share photos and future club cruise info.
  9. G

We are ready for the ride!!! Counting down the days, we cant wait to get out there and cruise!
  10. G

Those are some wild looking rides!!! Very impressive!
  11. G

We are excited to join you too! I will bring my camera too so we can take some awesome picture to post and get more interest generated!
Back