Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bon

my first headache Schwinn resto build..

hi guys! i already started the build on this schwinn bf goodrich straightbar, serial no. E211579, i think its a 48', based on the schwinn charts. found her months ago together with my Flexmaster build. here's the link when i found her. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=57982 basically it has the correct...
  2. bon

duo-flex roadmaster.. DUO-FLEXMASTER

hi guys! i'l be starting on my very first rat rod build this week(actually its not my first build, but will be my first radical build!), it was unfortunate i did not join the build-off because of time constraints, but these coming weeks i will have plenty of spare time.. hopefully will finish it...
  3. bon

monark custom build

hi guys, here is my monark now.. got some local parts to chip in and it looks great. here it is when i got it : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59309 still thinking about painting it or leaving it as it is.. still needs some lovin'.. i used a shimano 3cc 3speed and a shimano stick shift. hopefully it...
  4. bon

Need help with this early motobike frame

saw this the other day and i was wondering what and who made this bike, seems the second tube is a little bent on the rear and it has some remnants of what looks like the bolts for the leather circular toolbox/battery compartment. the bike seems to be a 28. current wheels are 26. the guy is...
  5. bon

monark spotted!

spotted this bike while driving around.. i did not get the wheels because they're newer aluminum wheels.. the badge in pretty neat condition, the springer and frame needs a little attention.. gooseneck and handlebar are aftermarket including the crank set. after some cleaning of the badge...
  6. bon

Convertible Kiddie!

this is the boys version this is the girls version i recently scored this one, my barn find in months.. but i dont know what make and model this one is. it has 16" wheels, and sports a F&S Torpedo boy coaster. seems a nice addition to my other bikes. i've tried researching it but couldn't...
  7. bon

schwinn and amf

some guy tipped me about these two bikes. i was not that enthusiastic then because the guy don't know much about these bikes. but the moment i saw them, i felt goosebumps all over my body! got to have them! for a bargain of course.. and i did! the red one is an AMF bike, sporting a columbia...
  8. bon

help! prewar schwinn?

hi guys! i'm new to this incredible site and i wish someone might now what year and model of this schwinn bike that i recently bought.. only the frame and the tank are salvageable.. all i know is it is a prewar bike. thanks if you could shed some light on this one. serial has GY 10 on top of...
  9. bon

newbie from the philippines...

hi everyone.. i'm from the philippines and from where i sat, people here are goin nuts about these old bikes. i've been into bikes for several years now and i love picking. i've been regularly checking ratrod and find the site helpful in both restoring and customizing these old bikes. if only i...
Back