Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. manmachine1k

Detroit Autorama's 1st Custom Bike Winner

That was built and painted just about 5 miles down the road from me!
  2. manmachine1k

SPITFIRE....

Work has picked up so the project has been put aside for a while. I need to get the wheels redone first before I get to the rest of the build. Anyone know where I can get standard replacement spokes for S2 schwinn 24" wheels?
  3. manmachine1k

SPITFIRE....

Where did you get the Red Tires from? I like those alot!
  4. manmachine1k

SPITFIRE....

I like it too... Patina stays. Now only if I could get nipples loose on the spokes so I can tighten up the rims. I have tried soaking them daily with PB Blaster & got few loose. Once I get them spinning free I an doing a complete tear down to see how bad it really is. This has me worried...
  5. manmachine1k

new guy from MA

Welcome! I just joined myself!
  6. manmachine1k

My sons first Bike Modification!

Yep! I'll be cleaning out the garage this week to make room for more bikes! (If I can find any more, due to the scrappers that are running rampant in our part of the "hood") Will be hitting up the Salvation Army Store after work today..
  7. manmachine1k

My sons first Bike Modification!

My oldest who is 9yrs old has seen me on this site for weeks now. He has been looking over my shoulder & wanted to see some of the bikes that are on this site. Well we have a 18 inch HotWheels bike that I took the pedals off to fix his BMX. He Remembered the cool Choppers he saw on RRB that he...
  8. manmachine1k

Hanging out in Macomb County MI!

Here she is.. I have started a thread in the "Build" area.
  9. manmachine1k

SPITFIRE....

My new project ! I really like the Patina (we all know it's another way of making RUST sound better!) So I am thinking of doing a mechanical restoration and keeping the original paint. Did the Spitfire come with 24" rims? Manmachine1k
  10. manmachine1k

Thanks for the welcome! I have been looking into the rrbbo7, I'm gonna look a little more at the rules (When I find them) There are a lot of talented builders here. I'm afraid that I do not have even the tools that I want to build the Ideas the are in my twisted brain. manmachine1k
  11. manmachine1k

I have been lurking for a while around here... So I figured that I would join up & add to the fun that is this site! Got an old Schwinn Spitfire that I have started to work on ( Pictures Soon) with my youngest son. SOoooo let the fun begin!!! :D Manmachine1k
Back