Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OddJob

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Hey @kingfish254 , how many days till RRB BO 19? :nerd:
  2. OddJob

@jimmythefly , glad to hear you got 'hooked' after your first Build Off! That happened to me after my first, and I will be doing my 10th RRB Annual BO this year,with many other MBBO, ORBO, SWBO, and challenges since in the books! RaT oN~!
  3. OddJob

Only two more 'hump' days before Christmas RRB BO 19!
  4. OddJob

I made a serendipitous rendezvous with the seller of my build off bike this morning. He lives 4 hours away, but was down for the weekend visiting inlaws in the city. So all I had was a 25 min drive across town. And, oh my! This is gonna be fun! :inlove:
  5. OddJob

You really did go all out on SWBO! My #1 pick in the skinny class!
  6. OddJob

It's been a pretty nice Spring here in the BACK 40 so far. Our area of the North country didn't get much snow this winter, and the grass is greening up and the perenials are pushing up through the dirt. Speaking of blooming, any ideas popping up in anybody's mind for tbeir builds in the annual...
  7. OddJob

SWB0 Voting Skinny

What streak would that be?
  8. OddJob

SWB0 Voting Skinny

A second great season of Skinny Rats! Fun to watch these develop this year. SkiNnY RaT oN~!
  9. OddJob

ORBO Voting Off Road

The ORBO is near and dear to my cycling roots. Fun to watch this year! KluNk RaT oN~!
  10. OddJob

ORBO Step-Thru Klunker

Love the bar clamping trick, original patina, tire choice, front braces, grippy vintage pedals! Fun build!
  11. OddJob

SWB0 Vertigo Granny

Somehow I missed the build thread along the way; will def page back tbrough now! Great flip build, details, and overall look!
  12. OddJob

SWB0 Scrap metal

Schultzie, you have a way of pulling everything together in the end. I actually dig the paint,and all your other mods. The tires fit the vintage frame design perfectly!
  13. OddJob

SWB0 Sublime time

Sleek , clean, and stylish! Love the 105 rear der!
  14. OddJob

ORBO Down and dirty klunker

Agree with Jude and Matti on the front end accutrements! Along with the pistol grips and the Brooksie! Everything about this screams klunker!
  15. OddJob

'53 Bel Airflow Shelby

'53 Shelby Bel Airflow is still admired at local car shows here in the East valley of Phoenix, AZ. A couple of shows I rode it to in Mesa this 'winter'.
  16. OddJob

SWB0 Boone-Doggle

Wet the grips a bit and they will darken. Also, I like the photos with the decals. Gives it that custom production / boutique look!
  17. OddJob

ORBO I Love Lucy

Lose the chainguard, I like the current pedals, lower the stem to lowest comfortable level.
  18. OddJob

ORBO I Love Lucy

I love all of this - "I repacked and installed the bottom bracket and added a nicer one-piece crank and a chain wheel is a Wald from a Schwinn Heavy Duti. I sanded, primed and painted the fork with Rustoleum hammer paint in gloss black. I had purchased a pair of Panaracer Smoke tires for...
  19. OddJob

ORBO Crusty

Klassic single speed klunk! Dig it!
  20. OddJob

ORBO What the klunk?

...and, using a cool Loco Joe video (one of my fav RRB dirt riders!) for a tutorial wins bonus points!
Back