Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bad news

BAD NEWS !

update
  2. bad news

bad news stretched cruiser

still have some thing to put on it just the way it sit i love riding it but ill be welding the tank up and re painting it :D
  3. bad news

gt mountain idk what type of bike

so i saw this bike and picked it up i just want the tubes , tires, and handlebars from it . its a gt aluminum frame i dont know anything about it . is it worth anything if not iam just going to scrap it and take it to the metal yard
  4. bad news

i got a gt mountain idk type bike

so i saw this bike and picked it up i just want the tubes , tires, and handlebars from it . its a gt aluminum frame i dont know anything about it . is it worth anything if not iam just going to scrap it and take it to the metal yard
  5. bad news

misbehaving

no iam a all around guy some what still learning the trade
  6. bad news

misbehaving

used sheetmetal iam a lowrider bike guy so this what i like lol
  7. bad news

misbehaving

i cheat :lol: i have a da with 36 grit lol yeah i work at private body shop and so i like the best no cheap stuff here :o
  8. bad news

misbehaving

finally got alot of body work done not done yet couple of hours still for sanding
  9. bad news

what do i have here any info ?

pm replied
  10. bad news

Monday

awesome video that thing was cool
  11. bad news

other lowrider / bike forums?

no way ! lets go on with some bashing this reminds of a topic on chopperbicycle.net also if you dont like layitlow then do go there its not for the softhearted we usually have to deal with this same attitude everywhere we go on the intranetz(its serious business) and yes i would love a other...
  12. bad news

hmmm i take it that we made fun of you lol not all are bikes look like demented xmas trees :roll: :roll:
  13. bad news

yeah were all jackass :lol: just watch out for the smart ... one :lol: or the wannabe schwinn purist lol but good luck on youre search trust me you will find one
  14. bad news

how to attach this to each other

i believe its over seas
  15. bad news

how to attach this to each other

well i found this picture a while ago and i thought i could do the same thing to my hub
  16. bad news

Just a dude from MA

i remember seeing this bike back in the day on ebay with another bike that looked like youres also maybe mistaken ?
  17. bad news

random bike pictures

you can always use the edge of a hard table :wink: no get to work :lol:
  18. bad news

random bike pictures

19. bad news

random bike pictures

Back