Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mastec

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

My Lowlife one-off tail dragger
  2. Mastec

Chopaderos OBC WorldWide

C 4 L
  3. Mastec

Before & After Pics

A more recent Before & After Before After
  4. Mastec

FAT TIRE BIKES

Here's my fat Phat
  5. Mastec

Dyno Bike pics

I picked up this Dyno 2 days ago for a couple hundred. It has a 4 speed and 10 gauge spokes. Being new to Dyno I assumed the spokes and 4 speed were something a previous owner had added, but yesterday I discovered it's actually a rare 1997 Dyno Roadster LTD. First thing on my "To do" list is...
  6. Mastec

Strech it out !!!! let's see streches !!!

Here's my Phat Stretch nicknamed Atomic Tangerine. Six inch diameter motorcycle headlight converted to LED to light the way after dark. Battery pack is stored in the tool bag under the light.
  7. Mastec

STUPID PEOPLE DON'T NEED CELL PHONES!!!

There's been several bike vs auto accidents resulting in the bike rider passing away here. The bike rider has always been at fault. They assume traffic is going to stop or slow down for them and shoot into traffic trying to cross 2 and 4 lane roadways. There was one just a few blocks from our...
  8. Mastec

I woke up a little sore this morning. Considering the alternative I can live with sore. I've had numerous close calls since getting back on a bike last year. I can't count how many times people pull out of a restaurant or grocery store parking lot without even stopping to look both ways...
  9. Mastec

I was out cruising this morning on my Phat Stretch and some moron, either dialing or texting, ran me off the road. Tweaked the rear rim a little, snapped a spoke and gave the rim a little road rash. I was able to limp it home and get it to someone to repair it back to normal, except for the...
  10. Mastec

Show me your WHEEL

OneHorsePower, mine were twisted for the same reason, spokes bought were just a bit too long. Definitely gives a unique look.
  11. Mastec

Show me your WHEEL

Here's my 24 x 80mm with twisted spokes and 203mm disc brake
  12. Mastec

Thick Brick Fatti-O Etc GALLERY - Show your FAT TIRES!

Went from black Thick Bricks to antique white. Looks much better
  13. Mastec

Show us your PHAT..........bikes

LOL This isn't for FAT bikes. This is for bikes made by Phat Cycles. Here's mine, recently updated with orange locking grips and upgraded from a 160mm disc brake to a 203mm disc brake. I am pretty much done with this bike. Time to plan for my next bike.
  14. Mastec

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Recently changed my cruiser bars to ape hangers
  15. Mastec

Bike Updated

Switched to ape hangers. Replaced the black cables for silver/gray to match the silver rims and silver pinstripes. Next Wednesday I am expecting a delivery from Felt, getting a pair of black Thick Bricks.
  16. Mastec

who makes a decent tube?

I use Sunlite on my bikes. My Phat Stretch has the same tube in the rear tire that it had when I bought it back in March or April 2012. My front tube was replaced 6 months ago thanks to a nail in the road.
  17. Mastec

Before & After Pics

BEFORE: AFTER:
  18. Mastec

Show me your grocery getter

Here is my cruiser turned grocery getter
  19. Mastec

Let's see your bike in front of...

My bike in front of the St. Petersburg Pier for the last time. They close it down at the end of the month to tear it down to build some ugly monstrosity called the Fan.
Back