Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DaBigKahuna

Larger Banana Seat for 26" bike

Where can I get one? I tried searching the forums but there's way too many threads to find what I'm looking for.
  2. DaBigKahuna

Back in the Game.

I cant find my original build thread... but it doesn't matter. After consulting my wallet, my better half and also getting a inspiration, my build is going a completely different way. I'm going to build it on much more of a budget with more parts that I already have on hand. The Urban Klunker...
  3. DaBigKahuna

Long Time Coming

I'm gonna give this a shot. This will be the first time I've assembled a bike completely from parts. I've got some ideas that I've tossed around since I built my first beach cruiser in the early 80s, hence the name. The idea is going to be an urban-klunker/cruiser. The focus will be making...
  4. DaBigKahuna

Bike stolen from Thief!

Great Story! http://now.msn.com/money/0510-bike-stolen-back.aspx http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local ... 71045.html
  5. DaBigKahuna

Quick Newbie Crank Length Q

Looking to put a 3 piece crank on my cruiser. What length should I be looking at? I've come across a deal on a 160mm crank. Would it be too short? Thanks
  6. DaBigKahuna

Cyclone Coasters May Ride - This Sunday

I'll be out there with my usual group of friends.
  7. DaBigKahuna

Aluminum Cruiser Frames

Coming up with an idea to build a lightweight commuter cruiser. Who makes aluminum cruiser frames that are decent? I'd prefer something that looked like a Schwinn cantilever design or some other traditional design. Something that would be relatively cheap and easy to find. I'm probably going...
  8. DaBigKahuna

Lerun Skate Bike

I picked up a Lerun skatebike oh probably about 15 years ago at a garage sale. It was in alright shape but I never really did anything with it. A few days ago, I pulled it out of storage and figured I'd try to get it ridable. The first thing that needs to be fixed is the rear wheel. It's a...
  9. DaBigKahuna

Arizona Trip

Hey I'm going to be in Phoenix next weekend on vacation. Are there any shops or places I should put on my list to visit while I'm there? Thanks
  10. DaBigKahuna

Bent Fork Help

I bought a DaHon Folder from another board member and unfortunately it got damaged in shipping. One of the fork legs was bent in and back. I'd like to get some ideas on the best way to repair the damage? Or if someone would happen to have a replacement :D Also, I'm a little concerned about...
  11. DaBigKahuna

School me on Nexus coaster brake hubs..

Looking for ratio charts of the different models. Also, what kind of shifter does a 4 spd take? I've found one for sale that doesn't have a shifter. Who builds good, reasonably priced wheels around these hubs. Thanks.
  12. DaBigKahuna

Seat ideas for a big guy??

Looking for a seat recommendation. I have a cruiser and I'm about 6 foot and about 285 lbs. So what's good for a big guy? Thanks
Back