Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tnrcustoms

MOTORIZED?

That is so cool! Love the car and the bike! I worked on my bike yesterday. I fabricated my seat post and the crown on the forks. My next steps are the gas tank, fenders, and details, then paint. April is coming quick lol. Here are a couple pics, of how far I got.
  2. tnrcustoms

My New Toy

Thanks, for the advice. After pondering what to do, I think I will go with a sprocket adapter and some wheels with less spokes in them. I have a non-motorized project underway, and the 144's will look good on that. Back to the drawing board (and wallet :roll: )
  3. tnrcustoms

MOTORIZED?

Nice looking build! So, we have until April? Sounds good to me. I am going to work on mine this weekend. I will post more pics then.
  4. tnrcustoms

My New Toy

Well I found something out today. Putting the sprocket on a 144 spoke wheel is like trying to thread a needle with a piece of rope. Has anyone done this before? I think a change in wheels is on the build list.
  5. tnrcustoms

Motorized Boardtracker build

Thanks everyone! I know, I know, it has been awhile. This bike was put on hold, for a few, because I have this new project going on. :D But, good news, I just picked up another engine at the fleamarket yesterday, and will be working on this on real soon!
  6. tnrcustoms

My New Toy

Thanks! I just picked up another engine, at the flea market, yesterday. Soooooooo, one more project coming up haha.
  7. tnrcustoms

MOTORIZED?

I am working on a motorized build, and came across this build off. Looks like it may have died down a little. Lets get this going again, that is if you don't mind a new guy joining in. Here is what I have so far, and I am working on it regularly. "Is there anyone out there" lol
  8. tnrcustoms

My New Toy

Here is a couple pics of my newest build. My plans are to fabricate a custom fuel tank, add duel disk brakes, detail out the engine, fabricate custom exhaust (the stock exhaust hits the ground lol), and a few other surprises.
  9. tnrcustoms

Motorized Boardtracker build

Here is a 1950's Huffy that I am turning into a motorized boardtracker. Before: Since this is a ladies bike, I am performing a sex change operation on it, as well as modifying the bottom loop. Frame work: I will post more pictures as the build progresses
  10. tnrcustoms

Playing around

Here is a build that I am just playing around with. This is what it looked like when I aquired it. before: This is what I came up with 1st mockup: These pics show what it looks like now. I am far from finished. Still want to add a tank and a few more details. 2nd mockup:
  11. tnrcustoms

New Here, Old Builder

Hello everyone. Just registered to start being a part of this forum. I am a designer and fabricator of a few different bike styles. I work as a steel fabricator/welder, so, I have access to all the goodies to pursue my hobby aggressively. I currently am building 2 lowrider 20" bikes (1 for show...
Back