Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rlhender

Afew new builds

Torker,MCS 24", Chase 24" and a old track bike Rick
  2. rlhender

Old school BMX Pick DG/WEBCO/CLEM TWIN

Found some pretty rare stuff today, can anyone tell me anything about the DG other than it's never been built, Year and size? Clem Twin cranks are sweet.
  3. rlhender

Found My Holy Grail

After 4 years of hunting I found her, she will ship out this week.So ready to tear her apart and start adding all kinds of NOS parts and new paint to her...I am also looking for a 20" to go with her...
  4. rlhender

twinn/SD/Standard and some junk DG's

Have not posted any find in a while...So here ya go 63 Super Deluxe,68 standard,mini twinn and DG Heavin...Did not really find the DG's they are a buddies but thought some of you might enjoy the pic Rick
  5. rlhender

My blacked out Fat Rat

new powder and a seat is being made for me now
  6. rlhender

.......UNIDENTIFIED.........

This is the frame that I will be using, I have not been able find out make of this frame so It will be called Unidentified.. Its a 28"er
  7. rlhender

Torker under construction

I am building a Torker...I am using some newer parts...Long way to go but thought I would start a post to get some feedback Rick
  8. rlhender

Cannondale BMX

I picked up a Cannondale BMX bike today, Does anyone know where I can get a fork and a set of decals? Thanks Rick
  9. rlhender

Little New and a little Old school build

I am starting a new/old school Torker build. Here are pics of the 1st wheel that I just laced up. 82 NOS Z-Rim with Alienation Tin Man hub and Alienation tire,,,
  10. rlhender

Looking for 80's parts

I am looking for some Fred Z bars and a Phase 2 frame or bike, I want the chrome nor the titan Please help... I have cash or trades Thanks Rick
  11. rlhender

Elgin twin bar with tank

I found this one about a year ago and just talked him out of it today....Well I should say my wallet talked him out of it..lol
  12. rlhender

1941 Elgin Twin before and after pics

Here is a before and after of the twin...I am still waiting on seat to get here. I would like to buy a rear rack with the Bat. pack and a tank if anyone has them available...also a suicide 2 speed shifter set up.. Thanks Rick
  13. rlhender

1964 StingRat

Here is a 64 Stingray I was playing around with the other night
  14. rlhender

Torker parts

I picked up a Torker frame off of Ebay...I Raced a Torker 280X back in the 80's and would like to rebuild my bike Looking for forks 280X stickers Gold parts..cranks,brakes etc Yellow uni seat Thanks Rick
  15. rlhender

Bulldawged

16. rlhender

Another girls Phantom, Elgin, Silverking

Picked up the Silverking and Elgin on the way home from ML, the rest came from the swap meet...I am needing a chainguard for the elgin and a rear rack. Red girls phantom, NOS 24" chainguards, 24" DX frame and guard, 20" DX tank and a 20" slik
  17. rlhender

Army Schwinn Build

Here are a few pics of my Army Green Bike, still waiting on stencils and need a few more parts powder coated
  18. rlhender

My June 1963 Stingray Build(Finished Pics 12/12/12)

I picked up a June 63 Coppertone frame off of Ebay a few months ago. I decided since it's such a early frame I would try my hand at a full restoration..Will post pics as I progress..I decided to leave some of the original Coppertone color in the BB area just to show it is the real deal...Hope...
  19. rlhender

Auction and a fresh find Blue Phantom

I picked a couple up at a auction in town and three more today from???
  20. rlhender

Wife....May make me move out..... Find

Went to buy one bike and the Bike bug bit..My Fav is the 24" Phantom...I need a front fender for this bike if anyone has one Rick
Back