Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

MOUNTAIN (RAT) DONT mocked

Not A Winner Just An Entry To The Intro To The Buildoff... :wink: No Info Yet. :)
  2. W

5 bucks at the Thrift store

Three trips into the attic for tubes and a few parts and a lil soap and water. POOF a nice kids bike!!!
  3. W

What did this wheel come off of?

New dept-W hub and a fat tire rim. It was on My Straitbar Schwinn but I don't think That's what It came with. :?:
  4. W

Shipping big handlebars???

Need some advice on the best method of packing, They're 27" wide. I thought about wrapping with bubble and cardboard. thanx for Your wisdom.. :)
  5. W

Is this a BX-6? or a spitfire?

It was blue and It's a 51, also has a locking tab in the tube.
  6. W

Another freebie schwinn score!

A 79 Suburban, Lots of chrome goodies on this one.
  7. W

Rat trap springer on a chrome dbbl womans?

Is it worth buying? and would anyone be interested in the forks with the front wheel?
  8. W

Huffy Mudslinger

Another find. complete with chainguard. I needed the guts from the rear wheel.
  9. W

Peel and stick or water transfer decals?

I wish I knew a killer painter but one company offers both options. Got any examples (pics)of both kinds. thank You very much... Kind of plain without them labels :|
  10. W

Opie bike in newspaper todays find. schwinn

Not sure what it is yet, But here It is.
  11. W

Road Runner

Been under a house since the 80s. Iverson from the early 70s.
  12. W

Cereal box promo BMX

Picked up an Iverson roadrunner with this attached to the forks, Freaked when I saw It. think It's upsidedown 086. :lol:
  13. W

Anybody use Abus V-brake adapters

I like V brakes and they sell a pair of adapters that are cheap ($) and look pretty cheesy. This would make it easy to put 24" wheels on a old ride. Any experiences with these :?:
  14. W

Funny Lil brake levers

These are on a 24" schwinn collegiate with tiny handlebars. They remind Me of ten speed levers. Thinking about turning em upside down for a build. Hmmmm? I don't think that will work that way :roll:
  15. W

Silver King

I found this today I fear I will need a tetnus shot. Lol
  16. W

26" camel backrod tire choices?

Sunlite Hybrid Nimbus clincher tire, wire bead, 26 x 1 3/8" EA-3 - black Maxxis DTH BMX Tire - Black | 1 3/8 I dont want the normal tire choice thats available, I know I can get some rubber for 8 bux plus shipping. I found these for my schwinn wheels and I'm wondering if they will fit? They're...
  17. W

Raleigh LTD 3 partout or leave alone?

I got this out of storage today for the wheels for My Latest build a camelback speedster rod. I looked on the bay and found them on sale for respectible prices.(No bids of course Lol) The wheels are nice w/good chrome SA 3 sp, Brooks saddle. Not sure if I should pack her in the attic or go...
  18. W

Kids trike chopper 72?

19. W

Whizzer bike for 300 bucks

Just saw the pickers episode where they bought a Whizzer bike for 300,and they valued it at 700. Wish I could find one for that price! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  20. W

Dumpster Dive Build

Back