Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

BlackJacked is Done Jack!

Nice work Pick, sanity in a bike build, who would have thought of that-----
  2. G

ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples. New Pics.

Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples. Very artsy---interesting choice of materials for the frame (strap iron). Lotta time & thought went into this one, well done & good luck.
  3. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Moved to final------
  4. G

Finished? Never----Mercury Pacemaker

There are some subtle mods on this bike that can be seen only in the build off pics. This was a fun project & I appreciate all the comments from you guys. I rode this thing yesterday & feel like I was really lucky with the rake & trail mods. It rides great, shifts good & even stops some...
  5. G

Tandemonium

Nice paint !
  6. G

Lady Jivaro

Some very nice craftsmanship, beautiful work
  7. G

☆★☆ "BIG JIM" ☆★☆ RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE.)

Re: ☆★☆ "BIG JIM" ☆★☆ RRB BO#8. FINISHED! Lot of welding, lot of fun----well done
  8. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Well I'm still messing with this thing. I like this seat better.
  9. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Nope, just put it together this afternoon. Probably not the first to do this.
  10. G

The Finished Silver Moon Velo..video added

Re: The Finished Silver Moon Velo Pretty clever, should be fun for many years
  11. G

Mercury Pacemaker

UNVAILING SOON!------(THE RICK DALE APPROACH)
  12. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Added a tail light under the seat Added the shift linkage
  13. G

Avocado, the name that now has no meaning!

Like that leather tank ! Good idea
  14. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Looking up at the frame. The brass shift lever is from a 1905 Leland piano. The clevises at each end of the rod are screen door parts from any hardware store. I ground them smooth & had them chromed. The rod is still at the chrome shop. It was made from a throttle rod off a 1949 Oldsmobile...
  15. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Yeah Pick, I like it too but-----they go for outrageous prices if you can find one. This one came on a Fleetwood that was in the collection I bought 3 years ago. They were on some 37 or so Fleetwoods. Called a "Putter Stem"
  16. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Hello kingfish254------here's the drive. This is a Dana 3 speed transmission. I have polished the aluminum case & chromed the crank arms. These originally used cables to shift. I will be using linkage with a lever, pics this week.
  17. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Putter stem, DYNO bars, grips & wheels
  18. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Head light & Badge added
  19. G

Mercury Pacemaker

Finished Kick Stand
Back