Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. carrotsnax

Girls CWC Roadmaster survivor.

Whew! Yea, I got lucky with this one. Any bike in my area that is older than 15 years old is "rare" and "antique" and thus for "valuable." Lol when I saw it at first I expected it to be something around $250. But when I saw she was$60 I flipped and really had to have it. Sent from my iPhone...
  2. carrotsnax

Thanks 77xlt, and Wildcat. Also wildcat, I agree, haha there weren't many bikes I had as a child that didn't catch air. Haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. carrotsnax

Thanks kingfish! I love the grips and the bell as well! I'm not the biggest fan of girls bikes either, but she was too clean and cheap to leave behind. Worst case I'll clean it up and let my mom ride it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. carrotsnax

MTD Hi/Lo "Folding Bike"

Aww man that's awesome! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. carrotsnax

Roll - twice as fast

I like the frame. Sharp tandem. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. carrotsnax

Hey guys, I recently picked up this girls 24" CWC Roadmaster. I couldn't leave it for $60. It was too clean and original to leave behind. I plan to polish it up, lube it, and put some fresh tires, tubes, rim strips on the ole girl. check out these awesome grips!!!!!!!!!!i won't lie these...
  7. carrotsnax

1949 Schwinn Straight Bar

Looks like a good project! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. carrotsnax

1900's Emblem wood rimmed bike

Aww to bad I missed this! I have been seeing a few guys down your way turn up some wood rim bikes. They seem non existent in the Richmond area. Nice find!
  9. carrotsnax

My Sturmey Archer S2C kickback hub has some play.. What do you guys think?

Hey guys I have a S2C kickback hub that I have put around 10-15 miles on. I have noticed grease starting to come out of the action arm cup side of the hub.. No big deal there, but my concern is that the wheel has play like a wheel on a car with a bad wheel bearing. I can move it more than what...
  10. carrotsnax

Kingfish254's Finds - Over Ten Years of Kingfish Scores!!

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 10/5 Harley+Mixte+1961MercCometDashPanel Nice, I like that diamondback!
  11. carrotsnax

Sprocket and Chainring Gallery - POST PICS HERE

Two sprockets cut apart to make one.
  12. carrotsnax

Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA - Believe it or Not -TRADED!

Re: Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA TRADE SOON 9/7 Final Ride Ohhh I want to see some wheelies! lol Cool bikes guys.
  13. carrotsnax

Firewing II - BO8 Bike Mods- St Pats Trade, yes I am Trading Firewing!!

Re: Firewing II - BO8 Bike Mods-8/29 HelmetHeadbadgeSpikesWings I love that radio, and I like the new bars with the cross bar. Firewing now looks like it may be a little more comfortable to ride? Maybe even under water with those goggles! Haha That picture cracked me up but I like the look...
  14. carrotsnax

My first build on RRB's, Early style track racer

It was indeed a good show, thank you xc204 for the compliment. Kensmurry did we meet one another at this show?
  15. carrotsnax

Wonder Rat

I would love to see more photos of your bike! This was an awesome build! Congrats
  16. carrotsnax

Cleveland Welding Company Roadmaster

That's a sharp starter right there!
  17. carrotsnax

My first build on RRB's, Early style track racer

I took my Speedwell to a local bicycle show a few weekends ago and really had a blast. I was afraid people weren't going to understand the bike and what it represented, but it received a lot of acclaim to my surprise! It was fun watching a few people scratch their heads in confusion, trying to...
  18. carrotsnax

Re: Ladies Rollfast Firestone "My Fair Lady"

Here are a few pictures of My Fair Lady at a bicycle show a few weekends ago. Looks great and received a lot of positive input. And the builder himself.
  19. carrotsnax

Re: Ladies Rollfast Firestone "My Fair Lady"

Right on man, looks so nice with the fenders on. I look forward to seeing the rack finished. ; D
  20. carrotsnax

Early 50's CWC Roadmaster rat

Dude I love this bike! I have been an Amf fan since I was a kid. Sweet find for sure!
Back